- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
The most anticipated and awaited movie of the year, Happy New Year's trailer is out and here is our review about how good or bad the trailer of this movie is. The movie directed by Farah Khan seems like a typical Bollywood movie shot in the most extravagant way possible.
The movie features Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani, Jackie Shroff and Vivaan Shah. Certain portions of the movie has been shot in Dubai which has been shown in a very surreal way, the richness has been captures really well.
Happy New Year is mainly a con film where six losers embark on a mission to loot the diamonds by participating in the World Dance Championship. The trailer gives a sneak-peek into the movie giving us a hint that Happy New Year is a musical extravaganza. The filmmakers have also incorporated the 'Indiawaale' theme really well.
From the makers of Om Shanti Om and Main Hoon Na, this film too has a number of Bollywood celebrities making their presence felt like Dino Morea, Prabhu Deva, Sarah-Jane Dias, Malaika Arora Khan, Anurag Kashyap, Vishal Dadlani, Sajid Khan, Anupam Kher.
As part of a promotion strategy the actors changed their Twitter handles on Thursday to their character names for the movie, Charlie (SRK), Mohini (Deepika), Nandu (Abhishek), Jag (Sonu Sood), Tammy (Boman) and Rohan (Vivaan).
The trailer is really good from a entertaining movie point of view but when it comes to a film based on heist, it doesn't impress much. Well this was my take and view on the trailer but as audience and fan your take may be different, so take a look at the top scenes of the trailer that grab our attention and decide for yourselves if you liked the trailer or not...
Shahrukh Khan is truly the star of the film and the trailer as well. His entry in the trailer itself is a must watch.
Deepika Padukone's introduction has her dancing in the most hot way possible.
Deepika as Mohini
Her accent is one to watch out for, just like how she carried a south Indian accent in Chennai Express, she is carrying a funny marati accent in this as well.
This how Mr. Junior Bahchan makes an entry, with a tapori style dance and dahi-handi breaking scene.
Yes, this is how Junior Bachchan appears after few second into the trailer. He is seen talking in English, I literally mean English!
After you watch his entrance, where he is showing off his six-pack abs, you are kinda lost in a different world for the nest two minutes or so. Oh..la..la... A true hottie!
This scene is extremely funny, SRK is putting his finger into his mouth so that no one knows what he is talking about. Ewww... but funny!
Deepika Aka Katrina
Deepika Padukone doing a Dhoom 3-Katrina Kaif stunt, a similar dance off.
Ha... Ha... ever seen a grown up man wearing a girl's pink ballet dress, trying to perform ballet. Now you can see them, not one but five men.
Abhishek Bachchan's dance off... the most hilarious type of dance you can come across.
SRK's New Look
SRK turns blondie! And oh yeah, he gets blue eyes too! What a sight!
Deepika does a little tigeress act saying the line, "Jee Chata Hai Ki Main Tumhe Kha Jaon."
SRK's Funny Dance
SRK doing a more funny dance move than what you saw in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
The hot jodi is back and their chemistry looks hotter than ever.
Shahrukh Khan with his trademark dialogue," Yeh toh sirf ek trailer tha, picture toh abhi baki hai mere dost."