- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- Bigg Boss 11 UNSEEN: Vikas Gupta Praises Shilpa Shinde; Compares Her To Preity Zinta!
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Arjun Kapoor Reveals His Connection With This SRK- Saif- Preity Starrer!
- MEMORIES! This Goofy Picture Of 'OLD' Shahrukh Khan & Preity Zinta From Veer Zaara Sets Is So Cute!
- BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! Aishwarya Rai & Preity Zinta Seen Having A Blast In This Throwback Picture
- SHE IS VERY ANGRY! Preity Zinta Lashes Out At Farhan Akhtar And Team Inside Edge
- Preity Zinta Excited About Women's Safety Project
Bollywood actresses are turning into businesswomen these days. These pretty lasses are well aware of their short life span in the film industry and so when they are still doing well in Bollywood, they turn to new business ventures as well, to secure their future.
Shilpa Shetty is one such actress who started her business venture with her yoga fitness DVD's and very soon extended her business line to the IPl league as well. Along with her husband Raj Kundra, the actress has bought a cricket team.Shilpa Shetty's film career may have taken a back seat at the moment but the Bollywood beauty says she still wants to be known as an actress rather than as a businesswoman.
Shilpa, whose career got a new lease of life after her win in Britain's 'Big Brother', recently turned producer with her maiden production Dishkiyaoon. The Sunny Deol-Harman Baweja starrer did not do well at the box-office and the actress said she learnt her lesson as a producer. "I do not want to put the blame on anybody. I understood that script is the main hero in a film. From next time onwards we will make a film which has a strong content and at the same time entertaining," said the actress, who is likely to produce a comedy next.
Bipasha too has turned into a businesswoman, after getting in Sussanne Roshan for its home decor private label and Malaika Arora Khan for fashion products, The Label Corp has now got Bipasha Basu for its next fashion accessories portal The Trunk Label. Apart form this, Bipasha has also brought out two fitness-based DVDs - "BB Love Yourself: Fit and Fabulous You" (2010) and " Breakfree" (2012).
Let's check out such hot Bollywood actresses who have turned to become businesswoman...
After her stint in Bollywood, the actress has turned into a completely business woman with a huge stake in the IPL league, where she owns a cricket team.
The model turned actress Bipasha Basu has looked to differentiate her fitness regimen and market her DVDs better. She also has her own jewelry, foot ware and bag collection with her business venture, The Trunk Label.
Preity's has her hand in business by becoming the co-owner of Kings XI IPL team along with ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia, with whom she is currently facing a legal battle.
Twinkle Khanna opened her interior store in 2002 with the partnership of two friends.
Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen used to own the rights to send delegates from India to the Miss Universe pageant from 2010 onwards through her project I Am She - Miss Universe India. She is also producing some movies.
She has her own food/cooking media empire now.
Lara floated her production house Bheegi Basanti with husband and tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi.
Another beauty queen-turned actress tried her hand at production by teaming up with her co-star Shah Rukh Khan and filmmaker Aziz Mirza and launched Dreamz Unlimited.