- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
Hrithik Roshan is known as the Greek God, his looks and his perfect body have made many women go weak in their knees. The actor is not just an inspiration to us, but he is an inspiration to King Khan, Shahrukh Khan as well.
Hrithik posted a black and white photo of him working out and tweeted, "Nite trainin. Swet n rain. Nevr let ur mood or d clock get in d way of ur work or workouts. Discipline wil set u free."
Shah Rukh replied to the post saying: "@iHrithik I am starting mine now.... inspired!!!"
This was not always the case, there came a point in his life that he was so busy with constantly shooting for films and shows that he lost track and ended up pilling on a lot of weight. It was during this time he ended up with a back problem as well and the surgery and rest period just add more weight to his body.
Hrithik feels he was so unhealthy that he couldn't even play with his kid and that's when he realized that he needed to shape up. In an interview with Filmfare magazine, the actor revealed his detailed workout regime on how he turned himself into a Greek God and how he is the perfect example of fat to fit.
Hrithik Roshan recently posted a picture on Twitter, of himself with his kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan at the gym and tweeted, "It all makes sense when ur upside down. I teach to learn d balance of life :) my new gym buddies."
The actor has a killer body that is an inspiration to all, so much so that a number of his fans are even tweeting their before and after pictures and dedicating it to the actor. Check out his fitness journey...
There was a time when he was so unhealthy that he couldn't even lift his son Hrehaan and that's when he took the initiative of getting fit again.
He apparently went through a lot of things like books, websites, Google and even Youtube for fitness tips. Till one fine day, he found his dream trainer and he changed his entire lifestyle and started to lead a more disciplined life.
He would party and binge whenever he wanted to but would make sure he maintained his disciplined lifestyle the rest of the time.
Hrithik has followed two things in life, Initiative and consistency that he feels can create magic. He says one doesn't need trainers to make good body and can work out with whatever resources you find.
He changed his diet to get his metabolism high and then stated to lode weight. Once he did so, he started to work on his body, which is what we saw in Krrish 3.
He stopped eating junk food altogether and hopes that one day even his children follow the same.
He quit smoking, he was addicted to it a lot, but eventually quit it, in order to lead a healthy lifestyle.
He sacrificed a lot of food and stuck ate only when he was hungry.
His inspiration was a 66 year old women who wanted to be in best shape.