- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
Bollywood industry is the brand ambassador of Fashion in India and our Bollywood style divas, right from the yesteryear actress, Sridevi to fashionista Sonam Kapoor to the latest entrant Kriti Sanon mesmerized the audience with their beauty and adorning some exclusive designer wear jewellery pieces.
The event was extremely colorful and the each designer had a Bollywood actress as the show stopper as Fashion and Bollywood and like two sides of the same coin. Each actress looked stunning and here are pictures of every Bollywood actress who walked the ramp in IIJW 2014.
Yami looks like a barbie doll in this white gown.
Sharddha Kapoor looks stunning in this quirky outfit.
The girl with a million dollar smile, she looks stunning.
Kangana Rananut looks like a professional model and she looks really gorgeous.
Sonam though dressed most simple compared to other actress, still manages to sizzle on the ramp.
Sunny Leone looks exquisite in this outfit.
The newcomer after a hit successful debut is sizzling on the ramp as well.
Age is just a number and Sridevi looks like she has barely crossed thirty.
Even after going through a turmoil in personal life, Chitrangada looks happy and relaxed.
Dia Mirza replaced Esha Gupta for that particular show.
The actress looks stunning in red.
She looks gorgeous and that's she is seen more on ramp than films.
Zarine is seen in a total bridal look and she looks pretty as can be.
Ameesha looks gorgeous, wonder why she disappeared from films.
The actress will be finally back on the big screen with Bombay Velvet.
She looks stunning, the actress has disappeared from Bollywood.