- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
It is the birthday of none other than our bubbly Kajol. The gorgeous Bong beauty and once a reigning queen of Bollywood has turned 40 today. Born to actress Tanuja and film director Shomu Mukherjee, Kajol made her acting debut with Bekhudi (1992) while still in school. Although the movie did not do well, her acting skills got noticed and she signed Baazigar in 1993 which shot her to fame. Since then Kajol has acted in superhit movies.
If we talk about her nature, then Kajol who looks very bubbly and friendly is not close to all everyone. She looks like she can gel well with everyone. However, an interesting fact about the Bong beauty is, the 40-year-old celebrity momma hates 99 people out of 100. This is what she said when she appeared in one of the seasons of Koffee With Karan.
The outspoken nature, versatility and the competitive attitude makes us fall in love with birthday girl, Kajol. Veteran actress Tanuja's older daughter has made a name of herself in the industry and is one of the most cherished actresses in B town.
In her Bollywood journey till now, Kajol made us laugh, cry and thrill with her breathtaking performance. Here are some interesting facts about the Bong beauty, Kajol.
Interesting Facts About Kajol: Birthday Special
Kajol is the daughter of actress Tanuja and film director Shomu Mukherjee. She is the niece of legendary actress, Nutan. Monish Bahl Rani Mukerji and Ayan Mukerji are her cousins.
Acting Is In Her Blood
Kajol is the granddaughter of Shobhna Samarth and great granddaughter of Rattan Bai. She is the wife of talented actor, Ajay Devgn.
Her Special Bond With Karan Johar
Kajol is one of the close friends of Karan Johar whom he considers as his lucky mascot. If she did not act in his films, Kajol appeared in cameo roles.
Doesn't Like 99 Out Of 100 People
Kajol who looks friendly is not the same as she looks. Kajol doesn't like 99 out of 100 people. So, Karan, Yash Chopra and Shahrukh are her really close friends.
She Is Outspoken
Kajol is very outspoken which makes her different from others. She is not fake like other contemporaries.
The SRK Friendship
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol have worked in many movies together and created magic on-screen. They make like a match made in heaven. Unfortunately, Shahrukh and Kajol are married to others. Their chemistry has been so impressive and sizzling hot, that everyone wanted to see them from reel to real. They have given 6 blockbuster hits together.
Kajol is one of the 4 Bollywood stars alongside Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan and Shahrukh Khan, whose miniature doll is in Harrods in Knightsbridge, London.
Kajol is a devotee of Shiva. She always wears an Om diamond studded ring.
Kajol took a break after becoming pregnant. She is the proud mother of 2 kids.