- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Recent Experiment At The Dabangg Tour Is A Hit With Her Female Fans!
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- Starry Tantrums? Did Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez IGNORE Daisy Shah & Made Her Feel Isolated?
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Is One Among The Lowest Rated Films In IMDB
- Da-Bangg Tour: Jacqueline Fernandez Sets The Stage On Fire With Her Oh-So-Hot Dance Moves!
- Things Go Wrong At Dabangg Tour! Katrina Kaif Refuses To Share Same Hotel With Jacqueline Fernandez?
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
The Sri Lankan beauty, Jacqueline Fernandez has made it to the Top 3 in the list of 'Times 50 Most Desirable Women of 2013.' The actress who made her Bollywood debut with Sujoy Ghosh film Aladin in 2009 has been in the industry since then.
With her gorgeous looks, bold attitude, strong persona and a stylish fashion sense, Jacqueline Fernandez has become the 3rd Most Desirable Women of 2013. The actress was last seen doing an item number in Ramaiya Vastavaiya. Her last movie was Abbas Mustan's Race 2 which released in the beginning of 2013.
The Lat Lag Gayee actress has worked in several multi-starrer film and will be next seen in Sajid Nadiadwala's directorial debut Kick opposite Salman Khan! As Jacqueline has made it to the Times Top 3 of the Most Desirable Women of 2013 list, we would like to share some interesting facts about the Sri Lankan beauty.
There are many unknown facts about the Bollywood beauty, Jacqueline Fernandez. Jacqueline was a former model, and the winner of the Miss Sri Lanka Universe pageant of 2006. Did you know Jacqueline was a Mass Communication student way back in Sri Lanka? Before making it to Miss Sri Lanka beauty pageant, Jacqueline was working as a reporter. Jacqueline worked in a television station and was reporting and investigating mainly on political turmoil. She was getting modeling offers, and it was then when she entered the beauty pageant and grabbed the Miss Sri Lanka Universe in 2006. She even represented her country in Miss Universe that was held in Los Angeles that year.
Here are some unknown facts about the Sri Lankan beauty, Jacqueline Fernandez that you must know.
Unknown Facts About 3rd Most Desirable Woman, Jacqueline Fernandez:
Almost everyone thinks that Jacqueline is a Sri Lankan. However, Jacqueline comes from a mixed ethnicity. her father is Sri Lankan while her mother is of Malaysian and Canadian ancestry.
Before making it to Bollywood, Jacqueline did her Mass Communication course from Australia and came back to Sri Lanka. She was working their as a TV reporter. Later, she picked up occasional modelling assignments and finally entered the beauty contest. She appeared in Sri Lankan pop/rap duo Bathiya and Santhush's music video in 2007.
Jacqueline made her Bollywood debut with the flop film, Aladin opposite Ritesh Deshmukh. She played the Disney character, Jasmine and got mixed reviews. But her item song, Dhanoo in Housefull shot her to fame. Her next movie, Vishesh Films' Murder 2 in 2011 increased her popularity all the more.
3rd Most Desirable Woman
In the recent poll conducted by Times, Jacqueline was ranked 3rd in the Most Desirable Women of 2013 list. The actress was followed by Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif in 1st and 2nd positions respectively.
Like most of the Bollywood celebrities, Jacqueline has also been featured in many commercials. Her first commercial was for Sony Ericsson and also featured Hrithik Roshan. She also endorses top brands like HTC, Titan, Pepsi, Forever 21 and Gillette to name a few.
Apart from Bollywood, Jacqueline is into social work as well. Fernandez has supported charitable organisation and worked with PETA as well.
Jacqueline was said to be in a steady relationship with Housefull director Sajid Khan but they broke up last year. However, Jacqueline was later linked to Shahid when the two were spotted having dinner together. She has also been linked to Kick co-star, Salman Khan. However, Jacqueline concluded the rumours by saying that she is single!
Jacqueline is trained in jazz ballet. She considers it as her basic workout.
Jacqueline has a passion for travelling. If not acting, Jacqueline wishes to become a food documentary maker. She wants to travel the world, and experience different cuisines.