- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
The Mumbai launch of the 5th edition of the Jagran Film Festival opened with much aplomb, excitement and curiosity. The star-studded affair took place last evening at Taj Lands End, Bandra, and saw a red carpet dotted with the who's-who of the Indian film fraternity.
Superstars Anil Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Rakesh Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan, Siddharth Roy Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Vivek Oberoi, Sushmita Sen, Divya Dutta, Dalip Tahil, Anuradha Paudwal, Abbas Mustan, Jackie Shroff, Tiger Shroff, Zarine Khan, Sonal Chauhan, Tisca Chopra, Rashmi Desai, Shekhar Ravjiani, Sharman Joshi, Subhash Ghai, Chitrangada Singh, Neha Dhupia, Sophie Choudry, Onir, Tusshar Kapoor, Manish Paul, Arjan Bajwa, Goldie Behl, Adnan Sami, Meiyang Chang, Mika Singh came dressed to the nines, and showed support for this annually held and revered film event.
Over good food, drinks, and healthy banter over film, was inaugurated the concluding Mumbai leg of the film festival. The actors were bubbling with excitement, and were absolutely elated to support the consistent movement dedicated to the growth of cinema. "The Jagran Film Festival (JFF) is an initiative by the Jagran Group towards creating a culture of cinema appreciation. JFF is an honest and sincere attempt by Jagran to spread this culture, and create a platform that connects great content with audiences across the country," says official spokesperson of the Jagran Group.
JFF, the only festival in India to run across 16 cities that covers the largest geographical area, is all set to conclude this month in Mumbai from Monday, 22nd September to Sunday, 28th September, 2014. This week-long finish will see a fantastic and diverse line-up of films from all over the world that will be screened at two venues in the city: PVR Andheri, and Cinemax, Versova.
Check out the Bollywood celebrities walking the red carpet of this film festival, held in Mumbai.
Hrithik Roshan was seen at the Jagran Film Festival held at Taj in Mumbai.
Priyanka Chopra is excited about her visit to the northeastern city of Guwahati in Assam.
Kangana Ranaut is all set to learn Haryanvi for Tanu Weds Manu 2
Siddharth And Vidya Balan
Lovely couple who were allegedly going through some trouble were also spotted at the event.
Chitrangada Singh who has disappeared from the big screen was also seen at the event.
Having started to a new beginning in Bollywood with Krrish, Vivek Oberoi also attended the event.
Sushmita Sen who has been missing from a really long time was also seen at the event.
Tiger Shroff who is the latest youth sensation was also seen at the event.
Anil Kapoor, who is busy with his projects made time for the event.
Neha Dhupia who is ready with her Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami was also seen at the event.