- Arjun, Manish, Khushi & Others Attend Mohit Marwah & Antra Motiwala's Pre-wedding Ceremony! Pictures
- Saiyami Kher Talks About What Keeps Her Strong, Fit, & Running! Read Details
- Harshvardhan Kapoor Makes It OFFICIAL; To Play Olympic Gold Medalist Abhinav Bindra In His Biopic!
- Sonam Or Harshvardhan Kapoor? Can You Guess Who Is Arjun Kapoor’s Favourite Cousin!
- This Person To Be BLAMED? Sara Ali Khan & Harshvardhan Kapoor BREAK UP!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: 'Bhavesh Joshi' Shot In Extremely Challenging Conditions!
- SHOCKER! Amrita Singh Angry With Kareena Kapoor For Letting Sara Ali Khan Date Harshvardhan Kapoor?
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: I Don't Take Relationship Advice From Dad
- CHUPKE-CHUPKE! Lovebirds Harshvardhan Kapoor & Sara Ali Khan On A Dinner Date?
- UNBELIEVABLE! Harshvardhan Kapoor's Half Bald Look For Bhavesh Joshi Will AMAZE You
- Is He In LOVE? Harshvardhan Kapoor Posts Sara Ali Khan's Picture On Instagram & Deletes It Later?
- HOT NOW! Sara Ali Khan Is Dating Harshvardhan Kapoor; Caught Holding Hands On A Romantic Date!
- Most DIFFICULT Time! After Sridevi's Demise, Janhvi & Khushi Trying To Accept The Hard Reality
Bollywood is somewhat like a government job, if one person manages to get his big break in Bollywood then he is followed by his own siblings or his cousins and if he/ she manages to become a star then within few years, they'll be launching their kid into the industry.
Its like a big linking chain, just one person has to manage to break into the big bad world of Bollywood and slowly but steadily a number of people will sneak into the world of films. Presently its the trend of star kids to make their big splash into films, this year has seen star kids like Tiger Shroff, Armaan Jain and Mohit Marwah making their debut in Bollywood. Although only Tiger managed to deliver a hit, the other two kids have definitely grabbed our attention.
Not just these people who have already made their debut in films, star kids who are yet to make their debut and star kids who are planning to make their debut have also come into our attention. These kids have managed to make news and stay in news much before their entry into films giving us a string hint that they are here to stay and that they are made for Bollywood in every right.
Sooraj Pancholi and Harshvardhan Kapoor have already signed films and preparing for their grand debut while the rest are still fussing over which is the right project for them to enter Bollywood. Sridevi's young daughter Jhanvi is already making headline with her hot avatars and Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan is not falling far too behind with his flirtatious pics.
Well these people definitely know how to make news and now finally their turn to enter Bollywood has come. Take a look at these Bollywood star kids who are soon going to make their Bollywood debut.
The 21-year-old Junaid has stepped into filmdom as an assistant director. He is assisting Raj Kumar Hirani for PK that stars none other than his father Aamir Khan.
Sixteen-year-old Aryan, the son of Shahrukh Khan has oodles of charm to impress the girls. If he debuts, he may very well replace his father as the king of romance.
Ever since the actress made her comeback two years ago with English Vinglish, the 16-year-old Jhanvi has been a constantly accompanying her mother at screenings, premieres and parties. She may very well debut in Bollywood soon.
Sara Ali Khan:
Sara Ali Khan, now at 16, Sara has grown into a stylish, glamourous teenager. Offers are already pouring in, it's just a matter of time she makes her debut.
Athiya is all set to make her film debut with the '80s hit film remake Hero. Salman Khan backing her as he is producing the film.
The 24-year old Sooraj is being launched by Salman Khan in his home production, Hero.
This pretty young lady has been trying to debut for some years now but somehow it hasn't materialised. She is reported to being launched opposite Punjabi superstar Gippy Grewal in filmmaker Smeep Kang's forthcoming Hindi film.
After his sister Sonam Kapoor, 21-year-old son Harshvardhan is ready to make his debut with Rakyesh Om Prakash Mehra's love story Mirza Sahib.
Karan, who is 24 is training to be an actor. With Dharmendra as his grandfather, and acting in his genes but only time will tell.
Karan's younger brother, the 20-year old Rajvir so far hasn't shown any interest in acting, but with time you never know.