- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Veere Di Wedding Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Kareena kapoor is famous for a lot of things but one thing she is proud of most is having declined some big budget movies. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying this, Kareena was herself quoted saying, "I feel honoured and glad to give work to other people. I hope they (actresses) become stars as I have rejected big films."
Bollywood is a small place where one's loss is another person's gain and Kareena's loss has proved to be the biggest gain for her contemporaries. But this is not all, Kareena Kapoor has done several such mistakes. It's like Kareena Kapoor has a tough time getting along with people or she is just too unlucky and keeps making mistakes over and over again. We always spot her giving loud mouthed statements or demeaning others who are not Kareena Kapoor or who are not friends with Kareena Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor Khan, despite of rejecting some major roles in the past continues to reign over B-town. But she did reveal that she doesn't have any regrets on rejecting Kangana Ranaut starrer Queen, a movie which has been doing pretty well at the box-office lately. This girl has no regrets on any of the mistakes she has done, be it in projects or friends or directors and producers.
She was quoted saying, "I confess that I'm mad. There have been times when I've signed a film and then felt it was wrong. Yes, I was supposed to do Ram-Leela but I changed my mind. I decided to do Gori... instead. With me, it's all about the mood. There are no regrets, I've worked with some really good directors. I've missed the chance to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But there's always a next time. I'm the only actress who can boast of giving films to other actresses".
It's not just rejecting great movies, there are a few other decisions Kareena may have gone wrong with. Read on to find out the most regrettable mistakes she has made in her career. Though she says she has no regrets, trust me these mistakes are very regrettable ones.
Gave Up On Good Films
Kareena Kapoor's biggest mistake in her career so far has been rejecting good scripts. The actress has rejected films like Black, Ram-Leela, Queen, Kal Ho Na Ho and Fashion.
Refusing To Work With Big Directors
Out of all the films Kapoor has rejected doing, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movies have been rejected the most. Due to this her relationship with the director has got strained.
Her Ill Remarks
Though viewers enjoy her bindaas avatar, Kapoor goes along making a lot of enemies for the same reason. In one of her rapid-fire rounds on the show, Kapoor questioned Chopra's American accent as well.
No Movies With Ex
Like Deepika Padukone, Kareena is not open to doing films with her ex-boyfriend, which is a huge loss to her seeing how big a hit Jab We Met was.
Her Weighty Issues
Kareena Kapoor is either too skinny sporting a size zero or she gets too plumpy.
The actress made a cute pair with Shahid and he makes a better match for her compared to Saif who has had a failed relationship and a bunch of ex-girlfriends to his credit.
Marriage With Saif Ali Khan
We agree he is catch going by his prince status but come on what good comes out of marrying a divorcee.
Fight With Bipasha
Kareena and John's then girlfriend Bipasha Basu had a fight while shooting for Ajnabee.
Fight With John Abraham
Kareena and John apparently started fighting after her fight with his then girlfriend. She went on to say that John is expressionless.
Working With Younger Looking Actors
Kareena should accept her age and do more films with men older than her than pairing up with actors who look and are much younger to her, making her look like an aunty on-screen.