- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor & Swara Bhaskar Kill It In Veere Di Wedding Song Shoot!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I Always Wanted To Be An Actor, So I Can't Imagine Life Without Acting
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
Kareena Kapoor is one of the Bollywood actresses who after a long struggle became a hit star in the industry. The Kapoor celebrity kid has worked really hard to reach the pinnacle of success. However, there are some films in which she has over-acted.
Also known as the Tantrum Queen of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor has worked in some flop movies where she has done too much drama. The actress in some of her movies has done a lot of over-acting which is very much expected in the world of drama. While most of the stars act too well to turn it to a reality, Kareena Kapoor sometimes make it appear fake.
Haters of Kareena Kapoor say that the actress is always fake, be it on-screen or off-screen. Well, movies must show realistic drama which touches the heart of the viewer and connects with them. Although Kareena Kapoor might be a hit actress now, she had some films in her kitty in which she over-acted.
For example, in Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, Kareena had a scene with Hrithik Roshan where she sobs and goes down tearing the sleeves of his shirt. Not only is it unrealistic but the too much of drama was indigestible.
Then comes her Pooh role in Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Kareena who played Pooja or Pooh later has done a lot of over-acting in the multi-starrer hit film.
Here are some Kareena Kapoor movies in which she has over-acted and bored us.
Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon
Kareena with her over-acting skills and too much of expressions was just too miserable.
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
She played Pooja better known as Pooh. Luckily her over-acting matched with her role and people somewhere liked it.
From a medical student to a hot model, the transformation is eye-catchy. However, her acting was really bad.
Mujhse Dosti Karoge
We wonder why Kareena acted in the film!
Her expressions and over-acting were a big turn off. No wonder the Bollywood remake of a hit Tamil movie bombed at the box office.
She played an important role in the Rohit Shetty's film, but her over-acting in both Golmaal Returns and Golmaal 3 were depressing.