- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Karisma Kapoor NOT MARRYING Rumoured BF Sandeep Toshniwal, Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why!
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Karisma Kapoor's Ex Sunjay Kapur Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary With Wife Priya Sachdev! Pics
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Karisma Kapoor & Sunjay Kapur's Son Kiaan Celebrates His 8th Birthday! View Pictures
- Karisma Kapoor & Her Ex-husband Sunjay Kapoor Come Together To Celebrate Daughter Samaira’s Birthday
- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
Karishma or Karisma Kapoor is one of the Bollywood actresses who has faced her own set of ups and downs. However, the actress who belongs to one of the most biggest and popular families has struggled a lot in her life. Karisma Kapoor is the first daughter from Kapoor 'khandaan' to work in Bollywood.
Unlike younger sister, Kareena Kapoor, Karisma's life was not a bed of roses. Karisma had to struggle a lot to become a successful actress. Karisma has faced a lot of problems in both professional and personal lives. For example, Karisma who made her Bollywood debut at the age of 15 took a break from acting after her fame started diminishing in the later years. Moreover, she started focusing on her marriage. The actress went through many rough patches in life, but every time evolved as a strong person.
Apart from career problems, the actress also had personal issues. For example, the actress had to see her parents separate at a very young age. Though her parents never filed for divorce, they didn't stay together. She was raised by her mother, Babita and used to stay with mom and younger sis, Kareena.
Another controversial time came when her publicised engagement to Abhishek Bachchan was called off suddenly. It really hurt and affected Karisma, but the actress moved on and tied the knot with divorcee, Sanjay Kapur. But, life was still not bed of roses for her. Karisma had to deal with her failed marriage a few years later.
Here are some of the low points of Karisma Kapoor's life from which she has emerged to be stronger, better and confident!
The Troubled Life Of Karisma Kapoor:
She got married to divorcee Sanjay Kapur in 2003. However, after 9 years, it was reported that the actress is having marital problems and in 2012, she came back to Mumbai from Delhi. It was rumoured that Sanjay and hotelier Vikram Chatwal's ex-wife Priya are a couple. They were seen partying in Delhi clubs and were almost inseparable as spotting continued. However, Karisma never spoke about the reasons behind failed marriage.
She was once a leading Bollywood actress. However, she took a break and was concentrating on marriage. But, she made her comeback in 2012 after her marriage started failing. Karisma was seen in Dangerous Ishhq which failed miserably. Now the actress is seen endorsing a lot of brands on TV and is socialising as well. Karisma is indeed one of the most highly paid actresses in the ad industry.
At a very tender age, she saw her parents separating. Karisma loves her father Randhir Kapoor a lot. However, she used to stay with mom, Babita and Kareena. Mother Babita is the only idol who made her a successful actress.
Karisma was engaged to Abhishek Bachchan. It was even reported that the actress stopped wearing short dresses and also did not do item songs keeping Bachchan's image intact. However, the sudden called off engagement was really heart breaking. It was rumoured that Abhishek's mom and Karisma's would be mom-in-law, Jaya Bachchan never approved of the relationship.
Karisma Kapoor's husband filed a petition for the custody of their two children, Samaira and Kiaan. However, the strong actress is ready to fight it out and win the custody battle from her ex husband. It was rumoured that Sanjay took this step as Karisma did not let him meet their kids.