- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Sonam Kapoor Shifting To London With Hubby Anand Ahuja After Marriage? The Actress Finally Reacts!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
- The Price Of Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Ring & Details Of Her Mangalsutra Will Leave You Flabbergasted!
- Cannes 2018: Sonam Kapoor Looks Every Bit Of A Summer Bride In A Biege Corset Gown!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Did Mouni Roy & Others Just Drop A Hint About Something Brewing Between Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt?
- Salman Khan's Entry Made Aishwarya Rai Uncomfortable; Abhishek Came To Her Rescue At Sonam's Party
- Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Thank People For Making Their Wedding 'Special'
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Anand Ahuja Wore Sports Shoes At His Wedding Reception Just To RUN AWAY, Say Trolls!
- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
Sonam Kapoor is an Bollywood actress who is known more for her fashion sense than films. Why should she be known for her films, considering she barely has one hit film to her credit. The daughter of actor Anil Kapoor is often cited in the media as one of the most fashionable Indian celebrities. Her father is a brilliant actor who still enacts in some real good movies but his daughter seems to have been struck with some bad luck when it comes to her film career.
She debuted in 2007 with Saawariya opposite Ranbir Kapoor and has since then acted in quite a few films. Out of the 10 films of her that have released only three, I Hate Love Story, Raanjhanaa and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag were hits. Raanjhanaa and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, both these movies are hero oriented stories and the credit of their success has to go the lead actors Dhanush and Farhan Aktar respectively and not to Sonam Kapoor. So we are yet to see her deliver a proper hit movie in Bollywood.
Kapoor's began a career in film by assisting director Sanjay Leela Bhansali on his 2005 drama film Black. She made her acting debut in 2007 with Bhansali's romance film Saawariya opposite Ranbir Kapoor. Though unsuccessful at the box office, Kapoor's performance earned her a nomination for the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award.
She subsequently featured in the offbeat drama Delhi-6 (2009) and had her first commercial success with the romantic comedy I Hate Luv Story (2010). After a series of unsuccessful films, Kapoor garnered praise and several Best Actress nominations (including Filmfare) for portraying a leading role in the romantic drama Raanjhanaa (2013). She also featured briefly in the highly successful biographical sports film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013).
Let's Check out Khoobsurat actress Sonam Kapoor's big flop movie list...
Her very first debut in Bollywood was a big time flop movie.
Another big flop, Abhishek's presence in the movie only made it worse.
Akshay Kumar who was delivering only hit films, ended up with a flop film like Thank You may be due to Sonam Kapoor's presence.
A lot of expectations were riding on this film, yet the film flopped big time.
Another multi-starrer movie she did, which definitely din't help the movie and as usual it flopped big time.
The movie was good, nice story, Abhay Deol's brilliant on-screen presence, yet the film flopped. No reason why?
The film starring Ayushmann Khurrana was the biggest flop of both the actors. Wonder if her next film will be a hit or just another flop in the making.