- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
Salman Khan's Kick made a grand entry to the 100 crore club within four days of it's release. A lot of Box Office predictions was going on for Kick movie, where a lot of comparison was drawn between Kick, Chennai Express and Dhoom 3.
While Kick has managed to 'kick' Chennai Express at the Box Office we are still waiting eagerly for it to beat Dhoom 3 as well. Till Kick movie has released, Salman Khan's movie Jai Ho was the highest grossing film in 2014 but now Kick has managed to beat the Box Office collection of Jai Ho and is currently leading the list of highest grossing films of 2014.
Following a close second is Holiday movie which starred Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead, and after a two week gap from Kick's release dates, Akshay Kumar's yet another movie, Entertainment will release. The movie is comedy based and has Tamannaah Bhatia as his leading lady with Sonu Sood also playing a vital role.
So right now Salman has beat Akshay at Box Office but will Akshay manage to break Kick's record with his movie, Entertainment, only time will tell. This year we also see a number of high grossing films with new comers or budding stars as the lead. The trend is surely changing and now not only superstars, even newcomers movie are managing to rake in some big moolah.
Alia Bhatt is one of those newcomers who has had four highest grossing films in her kitty, she is very close to beating Deepika Padukone's record as well. But with Deepika having a line of releases this year, Happy New Year, Finding Fanny, Tamasha etc , it may be too hard to beat her record.
Here are the 100 crore grossing Bollywood film of 2014.
Cast: Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez
Director: Sajid Nadiadwala
Nett Collection In Domestic Market: Rs 126.70 crores
Cast: Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha
Director: A.R. Murugadoss
Nett Collection In Domestic Market: Rs 112.65 crores
Cast: Salman Khan, Daisy Shah
Director: Sohail Khan
Nett Collection In Domestic Market: Rs 111.00 crores
Cast: Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh
Director: Mohit Suri
Nett Collection In Domestic Market: Rs 105.50 crores
Cast: Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt
Director: Abhishek Varman
Nett Collection In Domestic Market: Rs 104.00 crores