- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer Kick has been kicking all the records created by other movies and is slowly on it's way to creating a new Box Office record.
A few years ago the concept of 100 crore and 200 crore films did not exist, even these so called clubs created by trade analysts like 100 crore club, 200, 300 and so on did not exist, but now in the last 2 years, this has become a new way of gauging films success. The faster the movie mints 100 crores at the Box Office the more hype it generates. When 3 Idiots released on 25th December 2009, it managed to mint in 100 crores within 9 days and immediately it was set as the new goal for other movies and actors.
Aamir Khan starrer 3 Idiots went on to make Rs 202.47 crores collection at the domestic market. After this record collection, every actor wanted his movie to beat the record, make more money etc. Finally Bodyguard which released on 31 st August 2011 managed to mint 100 crores within 7 days and broke one record created by 3 Idiots but it's collection in the domestic market was all of Rs 148.86 crores.
The movie which broke all the record created by 3 Idiots was Shahrukh Khan starrer Chennai Express which made 100 crores in just 4 days and the total collection at the domestic market too was Rs 227.13 crores. Currently the highest record collection is held by Dhoom 3 and Krissh 3. Hrithik Roshan even tweeted, "Who wudv imagined such figures even 3yrs ago!RT Which 100crores in how many days..!! #Krrish3 at 2nd."
Here is a list of Bollywood movies that grossed 100 crores within 10 days and the list is in the descending order with the movie that took the shortest time to mint 100 crores in the last slide. Take a look at these record breaking collections of Bollywood movies.
Dabangg took exactly 10 days to mint 100 crores and the total Box Office collection was Rs 138.88 crores.
3 Idiots took 9 days to mint 100 crores and it's total Box Office collection was Rs 202.47 crores.
Bodyguard also took 7 days to mint 100 crores and the total Box Office collection was Rs 148.86 crores.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani took 7 days to mint 100 crores and the total Box Office collection was Rs 188.75 crores.
Dabangg 2 took 6 days to mint 100 crores and the total Box Office collection was Rs 155 crores.
Kick took 5 days to mint 100 crores and as of now the total Box Office collection is Rs 164.09 crores.
Ek Tha Tiger
Ek Tha Tiger took 5 days to mint 100 crores and the total Box Office collection was Rs 198.78 crores.
Chennai Express took 4 days to mint 100 crores and total Box Office collection was Rs 227.13 crores.
Krrish 3 also took 4 days to mint 100 crores and the total box office collection was Rs 244.92 crores.
Dhoom 3 took just 3 days to mint 100 crores and the total Box Office collection was Rs 284.27 crores.