- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
Salman Khan starrer Kick has some amazing 'fadu' dialogues which will retain on your mind, thanks to the great mind of Rajat Arora. The dialogue that has retained on our mind the most is, "Mere Bare mein Itna mat sochna..Dil Mein aata hoon. Samajh Mein Nahi."
For those of you who don't know who Rajat Arora is, he is is an Indian screenwriter and film dialog writer of Hindi films. He is most known for his films The Dirty Picture (2011), Once Upon a Time in Mumbai (2010) and Taxi Number 9211 (2006). His dialogues in the other movies have not garnered as much attention as this movie and so when quizzed if he wrote these dialogues keeping Salman Khan in mind, Rajat says, "Basically, it's a mixture of everything. Dialogues are written keeping the character of the film in mind and that is the most important thing for any good film. All we need is a nice punching line to capture the personality of the star. Of course when Salman speaks a line it becomes 20 times bigger. When he mouths a dialogue it becomes a signature line. Salman makes a simple line also impactful!"
When quizzed about his work compatibility quotient with first time director Sajid Nadiadwala, Rajat said the following about the director, "Sajid is a liberal producer and director. He is of great support and gives that space. His work is outstanding. Sajid is a seasoned producer at the same time he has the enthusiasm of a kid. I have learnt a lot from him. He knows his job 10 times better than anyone."
The movie has garnered a lot of attention due to the 'hatke' dialogues and they are prefect for Salman Khan for the dialogues are that dabangg wala dialogues. Here are top 10 dabangg wala 'Kick' dialogues in Salman Khan starrer.
Mere Bare mein Itna mat sochna. Dil Mein aata hoon. Samajh Mein Nahi.
Wo Jeena bhi koi Jeena Hai..Jismein Kick Na Ho Pagli.
Machli chahe kitni bhi tez ho ek baar fas jaye to kilo ke bhaav bikti hai.
Chehre par gussa, man mein gaali..goli bhi chala li, fir bhi dono haath khaali.
Jacqueline: Ye kaisa human being hai ?
Friend: Ye saala ek dam ulta hai, ye being human hai.
Paida Toh Main Bhi Shareef Hua Tha..Par Sharafat se Apni Kabhi na Bani..Zara Hum Bhi Toh Dekhein Ke Hum Se Bada Shaitaan kaun paida Ho Gaya.
Isi prakar ke dialogue ka aapko intezaar tha MLA ji, Sorry!! I am not capable of it.
Aap Devil ke Peeche, Devil Aapke Peechhe. Too much fun.
Ayeee!!! mujhse jo dushmani mol leta hai uspe oopar wala reham to kar deta hai magar main nahi, aaj ke baad agar tune mere dost ki taraf aankh bhi utha kar dekha to yamuna mein paani nahi tera khoon bahega.
Dar gaya... mujhe bada maza aata hai jab koi darta hai, pata chalta hai use apni zindagi ki parwah hai, aur jise zindagi ki parvah hoti hai maa kasam maarne ka maza usi ko aata hai.