- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
The rest of the star cast includes Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui appearing in a supporting role. Kick is a remake of the Telegu film of the same name, the screenplay was adapted by Nadiadwala and Chetan Bhagat.In the movie we not only get to see Salman Khan doing some high octane stunts but there are a number of action sequences in the movie that will simply stun us.
The filmmakers have spent a large amount of money on the death defying action sequences. About 57 cars, 13 buses and one helicopter were blown up for the action scenes in Kick. It is said the films has to at least make Rs 175 crores in order to break even and recover the cost of making of the movie. After the movie cross the 175 mark is when the makers will be actually making profits.
Regarding the high octane stunt scenes in the movie,Sajid said, "I like to make films which are larger than life. A particular sequence in the film sees Salman drive through the city, creating a ruckus. We first shot in London but couldn't complete it (the shoot) as Salman couldn't make it there. Then we moved to Poland (they shot in Warsaw). The quiet city had never seen anything of that sort before. Of course, Salman insisted on doing the stunts himself."
Even Salman Khan commented on his producer-director Sajid and said, "I've been lucky to get producers who are willing to spend money. We, as heroes, can only kick that high, or jump that much... That is when technology comes in, and safety comes in... All of this takes us (as actors) to a whole new level." Check out the high octane brilliant stunts performed by Salman Khan in the movie Kick.
The famous bike scenes that has been doing the rounds, this stunt is simply breathtaking and we cannot believe that Salman Khan has dared to perform such a stunt.
Salman Khan is seen jumping off a bridge and lands on a vehicle that was passing below the bridge.
Salman Khan is seen jumping off from the bridge top onto the train.
Salman Khan narrowly escapes the cars in his bike and the cars end up smashing into each other.
Roof Top Jump
Salman Khan is seen doing a unique stunt scene where using his cycle he jumps from one roof top to another.
Salman with the help of his motorbike drives off from a building onto the helicopter.
Jumping Off From A Building
Salman Khan is seen smashing the window pane and jumps of from the building and holds onto a rope, swinging into action.
A stunt scene where Salman end up driving a bus during the chase scene and the bus is seen smashing into vehicles.
A double-decker bus is seen getting smashed to the side of the road and tumbles up and falls into a bid ditch.
Kick Releases Tomorrow
Just one day to go, can't wait to watch Salman Khan in action and that too on the big screen.