- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
The rest of the star cast includes Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui appearing in a supporting role. Kick is a remake of the Telegu film of the same name, the screenplay was adapted by Nadiadwala and Chetan Bhagat.In the movie we not only get to see Salman Khan doing some high octane stunts but there are a number of action sequences in the movie that will simply stun us.
The filmmakers have spent a large amount of money on the death defying action sequences. About 57 cars, 13 buses and one helicopter were blown up for the action scenes in Kick. It is said the films has to at least make Rs 175 crores in order to break even and recover the cost of making of the movie. After the movie cross the 175 mark is when the makers will be actually making profits.
Regarding the high octane stunt scenes in the movie,Sajid said, "I like to make films which are larger than life. A particular sequence in the film sees Salman drive through the city, creating a ruckus. We first shot in London but couldn't complete it (the shoot) as Salman couldn't make it there. Then we moved to Poland (they shot in Warsaw). The quiet city had never seen anything of that sort before. Of course, Salman insisted on doing the stunts himself."
Even Salman Khan commented on his producer-director Sajid and said, "I've been lucky to get producers who are willing to spend money. We, as heroes, can only kick that high, or jump that much... That is when technology comes in, and safety comes in... All of this takes us (as actors) to a whole new level." Check out the high octane brilliant stunts performed by Salman Khan in the movie Kick.
The famous bike scenes that has been doing the rounds, this stunt is simply breathtaking and we cannot believe that Salman Khan has dared to perform such a stunt.
Salman Khan is seen jumping off a bridge and lands on a vehicle that was passing below the bridge.
Salman Khan is seen jumping off from the bridge top onto the train.
Salman Khan narrowly escapes the cars in his bike and the cars end up smashing into each other.
Roof Top Jump
Salman Khan is seen doing a unique stunt scene where using his cycle he jumps from one roof top to another.
Salman with the help of his motorbike drives off from a building onto the helicopter.
Jumping Off From A Building
Salman Khan is seen smashing the window pane and jumps of from the building and holds onto a rope, swinging into action.
A stunt scene where Salman end up driving a bus during the chase scene and the bus is seen smashing into vehicles.
A double-decker bus is seen getting smashed to the side of the road and tumbles up and falls into a bid ditch.
Kick Releases Tomorrow
Just one day to go, can't wait to watch Salman Khan in action and that too on the big screen.