- Frustrated Without Roles! Parineeti Chopra To Become A Film Producer Instead?
- Is Parineeti Chopra Planning To Quit Bollywood If Nothing Works Out?
- After Sridevi's Daughter Khushi Kapoor, Now Parineeti Chopra Speaks Up Against Body Shaming!
- This Is News! Has Parineeti Chopra Signed A YRF Film Along With Aditya Roy Kapoor?
- Shahrukh Khan To Do A Chick Flick With Alia Bhatt & Parineeti Chopra?
- Kill Dil Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection
- Kill Dil First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection
- Why Did Ranveer Singh Say I'm Not A Cheat Or Liar?
- Kill Dil First Day Box Office Collection: Average
- Deepika Padukone Cheers For Ranveer Singh's Kill Dil
- Kill Dil Movie Review: Absurd End Kills Your Dil
- Ali Zafar: After Kill Dil, I'll Be Directing A Pakistani Film
The movie is an action thriller and this is the first time Ali Zafar will be seen doing stunts and killing people, even Govinda is seen in a negative role for the very first time.The story is about Dev (Ranveer Singh) and Tutu (Ali Zafar) who are abandoned in their teenage and end up being taken care by Bhaiyaji (Govinda).
Now as the name goes, he is a gangster and he trains them to be professional killers like him. The two become one of the best at their jobs. One fine day Disha (Parineeti Chopra) enters Dev's life and he instantly falls in love with her. As you can predict Bhaiyaji doesn't approve of their relationship and what follows suit forms the crux of the story.
According to the reviews from the critics, the movie seems like a new twist of the same old story we have seen in Bollywood for ages but Ranveer Singh stands out with his performance. The actor plays a fun, energetic person and he has essayed the role with elan. Ranveer is truly a talented actor who puts his heart and soul into the role he is playing.
His last few films has mixed response at Box Office, while Ram-Leela was a huge hit, Gunday failed to impress both the critics and the audiences. So it's just a wait and watch game now, to predict if the film will fare well at the Box Office.
Govinda too is said to have given a brilliant performance in the negative role while Ali Zafar and Parineeti Chopra have done their best in the roles given. But Bollywood celebrities are gung-ho about the film, rallying 'It's Kill Dil Time!' and urging fans and friends to go watch it.
Check out the Bollywood Celebrities Rallying For Ranveer's Movie
Arjun Kapoor is Ranveer Singh's closest friend in the Bollywood film industry as well as real life and so he is seen promoting the movie. Ranveer too always tweets and supports Arjun's movies.
Ranveer Singh is one of the most loved Bollywood celeb and so even his brother from another mother Vivek is seen cheeing for the movie.
Ranveer's alleged beau can't be far behind on cheering for the movie. In fact she was one of the first to promote her darling's movie.
After delivering a hit film, Happy New Year, Abhishek is seen cheering for Ranveer's movie. He wishes the entire cast and director for the film.
Shraddha Kapoor too promotes Kill Dil! The actress seemed quite excited and urged her fans to watch the movie today.
With her own movie releasing how can the actress not promote it and like she says it's Kill Dil time people, hope you are rushing to the theatres.
Anupam Kher who worked with Parineeti Chopra in Daawat-E-Ishq cheered for her movie and wished her all the best.
Yash Raj Films casting director, the one who bought both Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor into films has loved the movie.
Kamaal R Khan
As predicted there was one actor who would not wish well for any film and that is Kamaal R Khan. Here to he lashes out that Kill Dil is an old film.
West Indian cricketer Viv Richards and Indian actress Neena Gupta's daughter, who is the most wanted fashion designer in the Bollywood film industry too cheers for the film.