- Good News! Rani Mukerji To Have A Baby Shower Soon
- Photos: Rani Mukerji At Mardaani Premiere Show In Poland
- Pics: Rani Mukerji Visits Anti-Trafficking NGO In Delhi
- Rani Mukerji's Mardaani Impresses Ambani Couple
- Mardaani Not Crusade Against Men: Rani Mukerji
- Rani Mukerji Meets Her Mardaani Inspiration
- Rani Mukerji's Mardaani (12 Days) Second Week Box Office Collection
- Mardaani Director To Bring Own Experiences On Screen!
- Aamir Khan: Kids Should Not Watch Mardaani Movie
- Mardaani (5 days) Indian Box Office Collection; Crosses Queen, Bobby Jasoos
- Rani Mukerji To Apply For Re-censorship Of Mardaani
- Mardaani: 10 Reasons Why This Brilliant Movie Is Failing At Box Office
Rani Mukerji's macho role in the movie is too good and there are some scenes of the actress which are whistle worthy. It is a Hindi crime drama film directed by Pradeep Sarkar and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film features Rani Mukerji in the lead role, with Jisshu Sengupta and Tahir Bhasin appearing in supporting roles.
The film tells the story of a female cop whose interest in the case of a kidnapped teenage girl leads her to uncover secrets of human trafficking by the India mafia.
The story is goes like this, Shivani Shivaji Roy (Rani Mukerji) is a senior inspector crime branch, in Mumbai. She lives with her husband Dr. Bikram Roy (Jisshu Sengupta) and her little niece Meera which she is very protective of. A teenage girl, Pyari, who is like a daughter to her, is kidnapped by the trafficking mafia and the mafia kingpin smuggled the girl outside the city. For the rest of the story you have to watch the movie.
Rani Mukerji gets into the skin of the character right from the first scene. A kind of performance you would not have expected from a seasoned actor like Rani but she does manage to put her heart in it and delivers one of her best performances so far. Director Pradeep Sarkar's last movie was a big time flop but with this he is back with a bang for he has adapted a very crisp screenplay which will keep you at the edge of your seat through out the movie.
Check out the 10 best macho scenes of Rani Mukerji which you can't afford to miss when you watch the movie Mardaani.
Her entry scene in the movie is subtle, powerful and whistle worthy.
Her first encounter with the villain where she really carries off her role well and is seen delivering some whistle worthy dialogues.
There are no over the board action sequences but Rani is seen doing some realistic action scenes which are whistle worthy.
The actress has tried several new things in the movie, this bus ride scene may seem easy but it is definitely not.
Rani's workout scene where she is seen preparing for what the villain has in store for her.
The way she catches villains is realistic and smart.
As told before, her action scenes are worth the watch because they are very realistic and Rani has excelled in it.
The climax scene in the movie is a little cliched where she challenges the villain for a fight but the entire fight sequence is whistle worthy.