- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Once you tie the knot, the first question that people ask is, "When are you planning to have a baby?" It might be a very irritating question that keeps coming from everywhere, but you can't help it!
Lets take the classic example of Bollywood actresses. After tying the knot, the married actresses are flooding with questions from the media asking when will the couple plan a baby. From Kareena Kapoor to Vidya Balan, there are many married actresses in Bollywood who are literally tired of answering this question again and again.
Not only questions, the actresses also get targeted with pregnancy rumours. The recent example is Vidya Balan who apparently put on a little belly fat post wedding. The talented Bobby Jasoos actress was rumoured to be pregnant.
Vidya clear the rumours later. Vidya said in an interview that she is not ready for pregnancy yet. Vidya said, "I only laugh on such rumours. I don't know how to explain them that I don't want to become a mother now and it is not possible. People ask me every month if I am pregnant, and I deny. Still next month they will ask again. So, now I only feel like laughing on these things."
Meanwhile, Kareena Kapoor who tied the knot with Saif Ali Khan in 2012 was also flooded with pregnancy questions. Kareena is the second wife of Saif who already has 2 kids with his first wife, Amrita Singh. Kareena said that she might never plan a pregnancy as they already have kids.
On the other side, new bride Rani Mukerji says that she wants to have babies. Rani tied the knot with her long time beau, Aditya Chopra on 21st April, 2014.
Here is a list of married Bollywood actresses who must plan pregnancy now.
Bollywood Actresses Who Should Plan Pregnancy Soon: