- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Bollywood celebrities lead a one of a kind lifestyle, with everything they own being the most expensive items and the places they choose to live are the most luxurious places in the country. So when it comes to the wedding ceremony of these celebrities, a ceremony that will take place just once in everybody's life will obviously be more important for these celebrities and so they end up spending loads and loads of money to make the ceremony 'Oh! So Special!'.
The wedding ceremony of the celebrities is not just an important part of their life, it also tends to become the most important moment in the media's people lives. Since the fas are inquisitive to know what is happening at the wedding, what are the actors wearing, which designer has designed their clothes and who are all the guest who are attending the functions.
In order to give this news to the fans, the media ends up having sleepless nights and is busy through out the day or week to give you the most tiny details in connections with the marriage. Well, knowing how obsessed fans are to celeb weddings and knowing how much money they spend on their weddings, we have collaborated information and have brought you the most expensive weddings in Bollywood industry.
We have even collected the minute information associated with these weddings. Take a look at what happened at the wedding and check out the most expensive wedding in Bollywood...
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra-
It is believed that Shilpa Shetty's wedding sari that has red swarovski embellished on it is rumoured to have costed Rs 50 lakh! It's not just her clothes, Shilpa is believed to have splurged on her wedding jewellery and her majestic kundan jewellery with uncut diamonds and emeralds is believed to be close to Rs 3 crore. According to gossip magazines, Shilpa and Raj's nine tier wedding cake at their reception weighed over 80 kgs!
Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan-
It is believed that the henna for Aishwarya's mehendi ceremony came from Sojat in Rajasthan. 15 kgs of henna was sent to Mumbai five days prior to the ceremony by the traders. Ash's wedding sari was a beautiful red and gold zari one designed by her favourite Neeta Lulla. Abhisheki on the other hand chose designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla for his white and gold wedding sherwani. Everything about this wedding was a grand, read expensive affair!
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan-
Kareena wore her mother-in-law's traditional joda for the function. According to a news in Hindustan Times, Saif and Kareena had booked two five star hotels in Mumbai for the functions and to put up their guests. The report also mentions that a five star hotel in Gurgaon had been booked complete with a helipad! Considering an invite was sent to the President of India Pranab Mukherjee and his family, what else could we expect!
Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh-
Their wedding was a five day affair and since Riteish and Genelia belong to different cultures, the wedding took place with Maharashtrian customs which was followed by a Church wedding. Apart from five star hotels being booked, a lavish spread for the high profile guests; the wedding attire of the bride and groom was another talking point. The news report says that the wedding budget of such weddings usually goes up to Rs 25 crore.
Avantika and Imran Khan-
Imran and Avantika's mehendi ceremony took place at Avantika's parent's farmhouse in Karjat. It is believed that to avoid any untoward incident and ensure the security is upto the mark, the guests were given swipe cards to enter the venue. The couple's reception was hosted by Imran Khan's mamu jaan Aamir Khan and his wife Kiran Rao at Mumbai's expensive Taj Lands End hotel. Apparently Karan Johar stepped in and helped with the wedding preparations and was the unofficial wedding planner! For some of the ceremonies it was believed that Khan family's special chefs were flown in from Lucknow to prepare delectable meals.