- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
It feels happy to see a couple in love, but sometimes when these couples literally shove their love in our face, it gets a tad too irritating. There are a number of such couples in Bollywood who seem to be too much into their partner and go overboard with love and today we are checking out such couples who are just too romantic and lovey dovey with each other.
The first couple which comes to my mind when is Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, look we know you are in love, but do you have to shove it in our face? First came the famous Kareena tattoo and then it was followed by the non-stop flow of compliments for each other. Wherever they go, be it a movie's press conference or some random event, these two somehow manage to relate a topic to their partner and start complimenting about how best their partner is.
Enough! We get it, you are made for each other. Similarly Ranveer Singh, he just goes on and on about how perfect Deepika Padukone is or how perfect their lip lock was. These couples are not just displaying their love for each other, they are going overboard with it. Previously Deepika Padukone was also showing her love for Ranbir Kapoor by getting a tattoo done and openly talking about their relationship but after he betrayed her, she has been more than careful with people knowing about her love life.
Let's check out other most romantic lovey dovey couples in Bollywood...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh
These couples are often seen indulging in public display of affection. Ranveer Singh doesn't seem to get tired showing his love for Deepika.
Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar
The chemistry between these two is still evident each time they make an appearance. In fact, Akki even flew down from his shoot at a remote village to be with his wife on their anniversary.
Gauri and Shah Rukh Khan
From being childhood sweethearts to a mature couple, Shah Rukh and Gauri have kept the charm intact.
Kiran Rao and Aamir Khan
Love happened for a second time for Aamir Khan when he met Kiran. The two have always been extremely affectionate whenever they are seen together.
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan
Kareena is vocal in her display of affection for her man, Saif's 'Kareena' tattoo in Hindi is the biggest testimony of his love for her.
Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek is often see tweeting about his wifey. Ash is not far behind, the actress is often seen telling media, how great her husband is!
Genelia D'Souza and Riteish Deshmukh
With a fairytale-ish wedding, the couple have become the latest toast of the romantics.
Maria Goretti and Arshad Warsi
You probably couldn't imagine a couple more romantic than the one that ties the knot on Valentine's day, which is just the case with Arshad and Maria.
Maanyata and Sanjay Dutt
The saying 'love conquers all' couldn't sound truer than in the case of Sanjay and Manyataa Dutt.
Arbaaz Khan and Mailaika Arora Khan
The couple have been in love from a really long time and these two are always seen indulging in public display of affection.