- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
- Nargis Fakhri Holidays In Greece! View Pictures
- 10 Amazingly Hot Pictures Of Nargis Fakhri
- JUST A RUMOUR! This Is What Nargis Fakhri Has To Say About Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- Nargis Fakhri Hits The Beach All Over Again In A Bikini! View Pics!
- Take Me Back To Bali, Says A Nostalgic Nargis Fakhri! Also View Her Hot Bali Pics
- Health Is Wealth, Never Lose It Says Nargis Fakhri!
Gorgeous actress Nargis Fakhri features on the bridal cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine, the December issue. The actress looks beautiful posing on the cover dressed in an Alexander McQueen creation in the beautiful locales of Mauritius.
The actress has given a little sneak-peek into her ideal man, her proposal and marriage in the latest issue of the magazine. We have brought to you exclusively all the hot pictures of the actress along with her revelations about her personal life.
Speaking about her ideal man, Nargis said, "I think it is silly and delusional for a human being to think that they want someone who is perfect. But I have my own views of the type of person who I would like to spend time with. Intelligent, funny, well-traveled, well-mannered, and one who treats people equally. No particular human or character."
On being asked how she would like to be proposed for marriage, Nargis says, "I haven't really thought about it but just to give you an idea...may be an adventure tour, through the jungles or hiking up a mountain. And when we reach the top of the mountain and I am really tired and cranky, he proposed. That would be really nice. Basically, somewhere in nature. I am a nature person."
Nargis shared some word of wisdom to an Indian bride-to-be as well, she said, "Be financially independent. In case it doesn't work out, you can leave him and not be stuck suffering. Every woman should have her own funds available just in case they want to run."
Similarly, there are many more things that the actress revealed about to the magazine, like how she feels about Indian men etc. So don't waste any more time, check out her hottest avatar ever and read about her inner most revelations as well.
Nargis Fakhri stands tall and pretty, epitomizing this season's hottest trend, the floral bride. The pictures have been taken in the beautiful locales of Mauritius.
A sneak-peek into her ideal man, proposal and marriage is revealed in the latest issue of the Harper's Bazaar magazine, whose cover is graced by the pretty Nargis Fakhri.
Waiting For Her Groom
Nargis says, "Every woman should be financially independent. In case it doesn't work out, you can leave him and not be stuck suffering."
Nargis says, "For anyone who is not from here, India can be a culture shock. Workwise, of course, it is very difficult because everyone knows everyone here-so trying to find the space or group of people where you fit in is hard."
About Indian Men
Nargis says, "There is no good or bad really, because Indian girls are fine with Indian men, They know what to expect and are used to it. When you are not from here, when you are an outsider, you are kind of confused about certain behaviour."
About Going On A Date In India
NArgis says, "No one has asked me out on a date. Everyone is like, 'come come,let's go out', but no one has asked me out on a proper date. I am like,'no thank you, how about you take out on a couple of dates first, let's get to know each other.'
About Getting Married To An Indian Guy
Nargis says, "He will have to have a more western personality. I don't discriminate on race, heritage and nationality. It is more about who you are and your personality."
Close Friends At Her Wedding Party
Nargis says," A very close friend from Australia, another friend from Greece. One Greek guy friend, one Australian guy friends, will be my maid of honour. The men will be the maids of honour!