- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Money Means Nothing To Me: Shahrukh Khan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
Raksha Bandhan is around the corner. So it is time to show how Bollywood movies have portrayed the strong relationship of a brother and sister on-screen. There are some Bollywood movies in which celebrities played on-screen brothers ans sisters.
Bollywood got its first famous on-screen brother and sister jodi in 1970 when Hare Rama Hare Krishna released. It is one of the classic Bollywood movies which showed siblings love of Zeenat Aman and Dev Anand.
So, from 70s to 2014, we have seen some Bollywood movies in which brothers have cared for sisters. To celebrate Raksha Bandhan in typical filmy style, here is a look at the on-screen brother and sister jodis in Bollywood who won our hearts.
Bollywood's On-Screen Brother And Sister Jodis:
Dev Anand and Zeenat Aman
They are a classic brother and sister on-screen jodi of Bollywood who were seen in Hare Rama Hare Krishna.
Kareena Kapoor and Sunil Shetty
In 2 movies; Hulchul and Chupke Chupke, Sunil played a caring and possessive brother of Kareena.
Arbaaz Khan and Kajol
Arbaaz was a robust, fearless and a daring brother of Kajol in Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya.
Shahrukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai
While they romanced each other in Devdas and Mohabbatein, SRK and Ash also played brother and sister in Josh.
Hrithik Roshan and Karisma Kapoor
Hrithik and Karisma played siblings in Fiza.
Genelia D'Souza and Prateik Babbar
They gave a new meaning to siblings love in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Salman Khan and Tabu
Tabu played a caring sister of brother Salman Khan in Jai Ho.