- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Starrer Gold’s Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
Akshay Kumar who is also known as the action Khiladi of Bollywood needs to be given another tag as well. Akshay Kumar is also the Khiladi of on-screen romances. The handsome Casanova of Bollywood has been very lucky when it comes to work.
Akshay Kumar has romanced many gorgeous actresses on-screen. While some of them turned to his off-screen lover as well, some stuck to on-screen romance only. For example, Akshay Kumar romanced Shilpa Shetty on-screen and the romance just bloomed off-screen as well. However, Akshay Kumar has romanced Kareena Kapoor in Ajnabee and Kambakkht Ishq.
Akshay Kumar has been in the news till he tied the knot with Twinkle Khanna. He has many link ups with co-stars like Raveena Tandon, Rekha and Ayesha Jhulka as well. If we just consider on-screen romance, then Akshay has romanced Kajol, Mamta Kulkarni, Juhi Chawla and Katrina Kaif.
However, his on-screen romance with Raveena Tandon has always created news. The on-screen and off-screen couple have romanced each other on silver screen in about 8 movies! Their romantic songs and photoshoots looked sizzling hot. However, Akshay's growing closeness with veteran beauty, Rekha during the shooting of one of his Khiladi films affected his romance with Raveena. The growing closeness of Akshay and Rekha made Raveena end the romance.
Akshay's on-screen romance with much older Rekha in Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi was criticised a lot. However, it is rumoured that after about 8 years of gap, Akshay will work with Rekha in Hera Pheri 4.
Here is a look at the on-screen romances of Akshay Kumar.
They have romanced on-screen in 3 movies.
Akshay's sizzling hot chemistry with Rekha in one of the Khiladi movies raised many eyebrows. They were also linked off-screen and the growing closeness of Rekha and Akshay apparently led to the break up of the actor with his then girlfriend, Raveena Tandon.
The on-screen and off-screen couple have romanced each other on silver screen in about 8 movies!
Akshay has worked with Kajol in just one movie where he shared an intimate kiss that made headlines.
The cute couple worked together in about 5 movies and their link up rumours were also spread that time. This was obvious as they shared the perfect chemistry on-screen.
Akshay first romanced Bipasha and Kareena in Ajnabee and then he was paired opposite Bebo again in Kambakkht Ishq.
No one can forget their sizzling hot chemistry in De Dana Dan's song, Gale Lag Ja.
From Andaaz to Aitraaz, Akshay and Priyanka's on-screen chemistry was mind blowing. No wonder their affair rumours spread regardless of his marriage with Twinkle.
This was one of the most talked about affairs of Akshay Kumar. Akshay not only romanced Shilpa on-screen but off-screen as well. However, his Casanova image led to their break up as he was apparently double dating with Twinkle Khanna then. Shilpa came to know about it and she called it an end.