- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
The guy wants to make it big in the industry, become a Bollywood actor, but as of now he is a non-filmi person who married the sibling of a Bollywood celebrity. He hit upon instant fame and popularity and became a celebrity overnight.
He is the son of politician Anil Sharma, a Congress minister in Himachal Pradesh. He is also the grandson of Sukhram Sharma, who won the assembly elections seven times and the Lok Sabha elections thrice in his career. He is from a powerful family but now he has entered the filmi family family by marrying the sibling of a Bollywood superstar, not just him, there are many lesser known or not at al known faces who ended up getting famous by marrying the sibling of a Bollywood celebrity.
The couple, Aayush and Arpita dated each other for over a year and got married in a lavish way in a wedding held in Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad. After the ceremony, the couple held a grand reception in Mumbai for all the Bollywood celebrities.
Today we are going to be listing out those men who are from different backgrounds and goals but who ended up marrying a sibling of Bollywood celebrity. Swetha Nanda Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan's daughter and Abhishek's sister married NIkhil Nanda, MD of Escorts Limited. He is also the grand son of Raj Kapoor. He was born to Raj Kapoor's daughter, Ritu Nanda.
Similarly there is Ranbir Kapoor's sister, Kangana Ranaut's sister, Rohit Shetty's sister and many more who married not so famous people. Well the list does top off with Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma's name but check out the rest 9 people who married siblings of Bollywood celebrities.
Aayush Sharma, son of a Delhi based businessman married Salman Khan's adopted sister Arpita Khan on November 18th in Hyderabad after being in relationship for over one year. They later held a grand reception in Mumbai on November 21st.
Sameer married Shrishti, sister of filmmaker Goldie Behl who is married to Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre. Sameer is a cinematographer by profession while Shrishti is into software production.
A fashion designer by profession, Navin Shetty tied the knot with Bollywood director Rohit Shetty's sister Mehak in November 2012. Several big celebrities were spotted at the grand reception.
Nikhil Nanda the grand son of Raj Kapoor. He was born to Raj Kapoor's daughter, Ritu Nanda. Professionally he is the MD of Escorts Limited and he married none other than Shweta Nanda-Bachchan, the daughter of Amitabh Bachchan.
He got married to Esha Doel's sister Ahaana Deol. This was an arranged marriage overlooked by her mother, Hema Malini. Vaibhav is a businessman by profession who met Ahana at Esha Deol's wedding in 2012.
He married Kangna Ranaut's sister Rangoli. He is a businessman from New Delhi, and apparently the duo was seeing each other since their college days.
Riddhima Kapoor, the sister of Ranbir Kapoor got married to a garment exporter, Bharat. The couple met while studying in London and after dating each other for over 3 years, they married each other in 2006.
A businessman by profession, Manoj is married to Reema, the daughter of Raj Kapoor. Her celebrity siblings are Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor. Their son, Armaan Jain debuted in Bollywood with Lekar Hum Deewana Dil.
Honey Bhagnani-Dheeraj Deshmukh
She is the daughter of Vashu Bhagnani and sister of actor Jackky Bhagnani, being a sibling of celebrity, Honey got married to yet another sibling of Bollywood celebrity, Dheeraj Deshmukh, the younger brother of actor Riteish Deshmukh.
He is a known personal fitness trainer in Bollywood who has worked with many celebrities from the industry. Harrison married Sucheta Sharma, the sister of actress Urvashi Sharma, in 2013.