- Manish Malhotra Is DISGUSTED With Rumors About Him Confirming His Relationship With Karan Johar!
- Mijwan 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Had This To Say About Deepika Padukone Before The Ramp Walk!
- After Sridevi's Demise, Manish Malhotra RECALLS His Last Conversation With Her!
- Ex-Lovers Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone To Walk The Ramp Together For Manish Malhotra!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan TROLLED & BODY-SHAMED For Her New Picture; Gets Asked To Start Eating!
- So Extravagant! Kareena Kapoor Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In Singapore! View Pictures
- Sridevi's Ashes Immersed In Haridwar By Boney Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Manish Malhotra & Family Members!
- Manish Malhotra To Archive Sridevi's Favourite Attires For Jhanvi Kapoor & Khushi Kapoor!
- Sridevi's Daughter Jhanvi Kapoor Turns 21! Sonam Kapoor Calls Her The Strongest Girl Ever
- Arjun, Manish, Khushi & Others Attend Mohit Marwah & Antra Motiwala's Pre-wedding Ceremony! Pictures
- BREAKING! This Celebrity CONFIRMS Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's AFFAIR; Marriage On The Cards Too?
- UGLY FIGHT! Anushka Sharma is Pissed Off With Manish Malhotra; Didn't Choose Him For Her Bridal Wear
Manish Malhotra's niece Riddhi Malhotra's Sangeet ceremony witnessed many Bollywood celebrities. The celebrities were in Manish Malhotra's designer outfit.
Right from Kareena Kapoor to Alia Bhatt every one chose to wear the designers' collection. The grand bash was in Mumbai when the whole B-Town celebrities descended at the venue.
Check out the pictures and enjoy.
Kareena Kapoor looked beautiful in Manish Malhotra's collection. She even shaook a leg with the designer on stage with Karan Johar and Mika Singh joining the fun.
Alia Bhatt was another Bollywood actress who opted to wear the designer's lehenga. She looked lovely in a white and gold embellished lehenga.
Gauri Khan was beautiful in Manish's blue saree. She looked really beautiful with the right accessories.
Kareena Kapoor's sister Karisma looked dashing just like her sister.
Esha Gupta opted to wear neon lehenga. She was bright and colourful.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi Rao Hydari was ravishing in a green and gold lehenga.
Kirti Sanon was in a dark pink lehenga which complimented her skin.
Richa Chadda opted for a fiery red look. She looked hot in a red lehenga.
Ameesha Patel was also among other celebrities at the sangeet ceremony. The actress was in a beige and brown lehenga with a lovely neck piece.
Huma Qureshi was in a spotless white coloured lehenga with gold embellishments.
Shilpa Shetty chose to accentuate her outfit with her emerald necklace and bracelet. Although the necklace is simply amazing, it doesn't go well with the lehenga.
The hot Sophie Choudry was looking simply out of the world in this beautiful outfit. Traditional look suits her very well.