- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- Bigg Boss 11 UNSEEN: Vikas Gupta Praises Shilpa Shinde; Compares Her To Preity Zinta!
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Arjun Kapoor Reveals His Connection With This SRK- Saif- Preity Starrer!
- MEMORIES! This Goofy Picture Of 'OLD' Shahrukh Khan & Preity Zinta From Veer Zaara Sets Is So Cute!
- BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! Aishwarya Rai & Preity Zinta Seen Having A Blast In This Throwback Picture
- SHE IS VERY ANGRY! Preity Zinta Lashes Out At Farhan Akhtar And Team Inside Edge
- Preity Zinta Excited About Women's Safety Project
- Pic Talk: Arjun Rampal Bumps Into Preity Zinta & Her Hubby Gene Goodenough
- Kya Kehna Turns 17! Saif Ali Khan On How His Wardrobe Malfunction On The Sets Left Him RED-FACED!
While the nation is currently abuzz with the Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia legal battle, most of the B-Town celebrities have preferred to play safe with the 'no comment' card on the issue.
Initially it was reported that Preity Zinta filed a molestation case against former boyfriend Ness Wadia with whom the actress had professional connections even after their break up. But later, it came up that Preity never charged Ness with molestation, rather it was a case of outraging modesty of a woman by humiliating her in public.
Although, the news of Preity filing the case against ex beau Ness Wadia appeared as a real shocker for the entire tinsel town but for some reasons, most of the Bollywood stars have neither come up in support nor against the issue openly.
While, stars like Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan have clearly refused to make any comment on Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia related case, few celebrities like Vidya Balan, Shahrukh Khan and Mahesh Bhatt offered at least some reaction on the issue.
However, it is only director Rajkumar Santoshi who has recently come up in full support of Preity Zinta saying, "I know Preity very well. If she has made the allegation then there has to be some truth in it. I support her and when she comes back to India I will surely meet her."
Here's some of the 'play safe' quotes from Bollywood stars regarding Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia legal scuffle...
During a recent promotional event of upcoming film Kick, Salman Khan was asked by a media person about his take on Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia case. Salman who is otherwise known for his 'dabang' and outspoken nature, very oddly refused to make any comment on the matter, repeating just one line "Aap galat jagah par ho (You are at the wrong place)." In fact, when the reporter insisted a little hard for Salman's comment, the Kick star asked someone to take away the microphone from the reporter.
When asked his view on the issue, mega star Amitabh Bachchan however was not so rude like Salman. Big B skipped the question saying, "The matter is in Court right now and so it won't be appropriate for me to comment on this."
One Bollywood star who has till now expressed a comparatively open view on the issue is Vidya Balan. Vidya recently said, "Preity has always stood up for her rights and that is great. If she felt it was the right thing to do then it is the right thing. But full marks to Preity for having the courage. Why should anyone keep quiet if one wants to speak up about it or if one wants to go to the police?"
Shahrukh Khan who is supposed to be a close friend of Preity though did not come up in full support of the actress but SRK definitely expressed a sense of concern on the issue. "It's a personal issue. It's an issue she has brought up and I assume it will be dealt legally. As a friend of hers, I will just talk to her."
Film-maker Mahesh Bhatt was in fact one of the first persons from Bollywood to have commented on the Preity Zinta Ness Wadia case and was surely saddened by the incident. "A Fairy tale love story turns into A HATE STORY! What an unfortunate end to the Preity Zinta Ness Wadia romance," tweeted Mahesh Bhatt.