- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
- Priyanka Chopra Drops A Major Hint About Her Film With Salman Khan Bharat & Says She's Damn Excited!
- Pink Paradise! Why Women Look So Hot In Pink Bra's
- Priyanka Chopra Injured Her Knee While Shooting For Quantico! Sad
- Priyanka Chopra Was 'Scammed' Into Talking About Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding!
- CONFIRMED! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Attending Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding
- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
Priyanka Chopra is having a really proud moment as a road in Mumbai has been named after Priyanka's late father, Lt Col Ashok Chopra. While, politician Uddhav Thackeray inaugurated the road, Priyanka was accompanied by her family comprising mother Madhu Chopra, brother and cousin Parineeti Chopra. While Priyanka looked pretty in a blue lace anarkali, Parineeti opted for a de-glam look in a casual wear.
Priyanka Chopra left her foreign shoot half way to attend the special event with her family. She was busy shooting for her next film, Dil Dhadakne Do, but the actress came down to Mumbai to attend the special occasion and be with her family.
"It's a moment of pride for my entire family. My dad was a person who has touched many hearts," said Priyanka during the ceremony. The emotional daughter further added, "Many people asked me if the road has been named after my father because of me but I would want to clarify that it's not true. I am not here because I am Priyanka Chopra but I am here because I am Dr Ashok Chopra's daughter."
Priyanka was very close to her father and we can clearly see that. At most of the events, she was accompanied by her father and to show her love for him, Pee Chee even got inked. The actress got a tattoo on wrist which reads, 'Daddy's Lil Girl..." The tattoo too is done in the handwriting of her father.
Priyanka was really broken after her father's death as she was very close to him. However, the strong actress came back with a bang and focused on her career as well as singing. In one year she has reached a higher pinnacle of success which is unbeatable! So, we decided to share some unseen pictures of Priyanka Chopra with her father, Lt Col Ashok Chopra. Take a look...
Her Beloved Father
Priyanka who won Miss World 2000 gives her credit to her parents who have always supported her.
At most of the events, Priyanka used to go with her parents especially father. Unlike other contemporaries who used to come with their partners or alone, Pee Chee always showed her love for her parents by walking the red carpet with them.
Priyanka even stood by to support her father who was a surgeon at social events.
Priyanka posed with her parents after winning the Best Actress award for Barfi in 2013.
Dedicated To Father
Priyanka got into the stage of TOIFA with her father to receive the award for Best Actor Female in the popular category for Barfi from Asin and Karan Johar. Father Ashok jointly picked the award and emotional Priyanka said, "It is the most special day for me. My dad is here. He has flown 30 hours just to be with me. Tonight seems like a Barfi night."
Her father was battling with cancer and passed away last year on June 10th. On the first death anniversary, a road in Mumbai was named after the Lt Col Ashok Chopra.
Father and Daughter
This is one of the most special pics of Priyanka Chopra with her father, Lt Col Ashok Chopra. This pic was taken at TOIFA in 2013.