- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Akshay Kumar: Bringing Religion Into Politics Is Not Done
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- We Need More Actors Like Him! Akshay Kumar's FUNNY TAKE Over Clashing With Kangana Ranaut Is Gold!
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Did Back To Back Films With Social Messages!
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Banned In Pakistan! Here's What Director R Balki Has To Say...
- Radhika Apte On Padman: I Am Glad That Audiences Have Loved My Work
- PadMan First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection! Akshay Kumar's Film Failed To Cross Rs 50 Crore
- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
What is a Bollywood movie without songs? There are many songs in Bollywood movies which can suit different moods and occasions. From weddings to parties, we have a playlist for every occasion and event.
With the onset of rains in most parts of the country, it is time to listen to some of the most romantic rain songs from Bollywood movies. Bollywood movies have added much required sensuality to rain songs, and made the season all the more romantic and lovable. We get to see everything in rain songs, magic, romance, intensity, drama or poetry.
There are many Bollywood rain songs which can turn up heat and make you enjoy the wet season all the more. We have seen some really hot Bollywood couples dancing in the rain and making it sensuous. From Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein to Tip Tip Barsa Paani, some of the really hot and sizzling rain songs of Bollywood are still played on repeat during rainy season.
While couples get to enjoy the season and dance to some sensuous rain songs from Bollywood movies, singles do not need to feel sad. There are some chic rain songs from Bollywood movies which can make the rainy day all the more entertaining. For example, Kajol made us fall in love with rain as a single girl in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
As it is raining, you can enjoy some romantic rain songs from hit bollywood movies and dance on the road or terrace. Here are some of the best rain songs from Bollywood movies that you must listen to so as to enjoy the weather the filmy way.
Top Rain Songs From Bollywood Movies:
Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein
Rajesh Khanna and Zeenat Aman's wet rendezvous on the terrace in this breezy song from Ajnabee.
Tip Tip Barsa Paani
The sizzling chemistry of then alleged couple, Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon in this rain song from hit Bollywood movie, Mohra is always going to be played in rainy seasons.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Instrumental
This is another rain song which showed the sizzling hot chemistry of one of the Bollywood's hottest on screen couple, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.
Pyaar Hua Iqraar Hua Hai
Not even a single monsoon can pass by without playing this classic Bollywood song. An unforgettable imagery of Raj Kapoor and Nargis in pouring rain, sharing an umbrella is one of the best rain scenes seen in Bollywood till date.
Rimjhim Gire Saawan
Amitabh Bachchan and Moushumi Chatterjee's stroll around Marine Drive. It is one of the evergreen rain songs from Manzil.
Gale Lag Jaa
Another hit rain song from Akshay Kumar is this one from De Dana Dan. We got to see Katrina dancing wet in a saree.
Aaj Rapat Jaayen
This rain song from a classic Bollywood movie, Namak Halal is for all the naughty couples.
Koi Ladki Hai
This rain song from Bollywood movie, Dil Toh Pagal Hai showed charisma and vivacity of Madhuri Dixit and Shah Rukh Khan.
Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye
This song is for all the single die hard filmy fan who love rain but are single, still waiting for their Mr. Charming.