- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Regrets Are Worse Than Mistakes: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda: If A Woman Enjoys S*x, It Doesn't Mean That She Is A Slut!
- Gurmehar Kaur’s Response To Randeep Hooda, ‘I Didn’t Tweet, My Hands Did’! Sets Twitter Ablaze
- Randeep Hooda Clarifies His 'Laughing Tweet' On Sehwag's Troll On DU Student!
- Randeep Hooda: Happy To See Haryanvi Stories In Bollywood!
- FILMFARE AWARDS ON SALE: Twitterati Trolls Filmfare For IGNORING Akshay Kumar & Randeep Hooda!
- Randeep Hooda: It’s Our Duty To Stand Up To The National Anthem!
- Astonishing! Salman Khan's Sultan Breaks 22 Box Office Records
- Sultan Special! 20 Rare & Unseen Pictures Of Salman Khan
Randeep Hooda is celebrating his 38th birthday today and this hot hunk has garnered the attention of both the critics and the audiences with he versatile acting chops on-screen but what antics of him has garnered a bit more attention are his kissing scenes.
The actor has broken and damaged the barrier if I could say so when it comes to on-screen kissing. If the actor has kissed ex adult star Sunny Leone in Jism 2 then he has kissed Saqib Saleem in Bombay Talkies as well. Emraan Hashmi who was known as the serial kisser of Bollywood has never kissed a guy on-screen but Randeep has kissed many actresses and actors on-screen, making him a bigger serial kisser than Emraan Hashmi could be.
Randeep began acting in school productions at a very young age. After completing his studies in Melbourne in Australia, he returned to India and began modelling and acting in theatre. He finally made his Bollywood debut with Mira Nair's Monsoon Wedding in 2001. After a good four long years of hiatus he signed his second project: Ram Gopal Varma's D (2005), which earned him critical acclaim.
After this, Hooda worked in a series of unsuccessful projects until he featured in Milan Luthria's Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010), which proved to be a turning point in his career. He was subsequently noted for his performances in Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster, Jannat 2, Murder 3, Jism 2 and the most recent in Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick.
His upcoming projects are Rang Rasiya, Ungli, Shooter, Fanne Khan, Main Aur Charles and Pooja Bhatt's Bad. The actor is sure to have his share of hot kissing scenes in these movies as well, in the mean time, check out birthday boy Randeep Hooda's hottest kissing scenes on-screen.
Randeep Hooda-Sushmita sen
The duo had a hot kissing scene in their first movie together Karma Aur Holi. This was when the actors fell for each and were in a stable relationship till the broke up in 2008.
The duo had a hot raunchy love making scene in Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster.
Randeep Hooda-Sunny Leone
The duo had many such steamy love making scenes in their movie Jism 2.
Randeep Hooda-Elena Kazan
The duo had a steamy kissing scene in the movie John Day, in which Randeep played the role of ACP Gautam.
Randeep Hooda-Aditi Rao Hydari
The actress had a love making scene in Murder 3 after which the couple were alleged to be dating.
Randeep Hooda-Mona Laizza
The duo had some major raunchy love making scenes in the movie Murder 3.
Randeep Hooda-Saqib Saleem
The duo had their first gay kissing scene on-screen in the movie Bombay Talkies.
After Bombay Talkies, Randeep was again seen kissing a guy on-screen in the movie John Day and it was none other than with actor Sikander.
Randeep Hooda-Nandana Sen
Randeep's passionate scenes with the actress in the movie Rang Rasiya which is based on 19th-century Indian painter Raja Ravi Varma.