- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Bigg Boss 11: Aiyaary’s Sidharth Malhotra & Manoj Bajpai Join Salman; Housemates Count The Votes!
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi Eliminated; Feels Shilpa Shinde Will Win; Rani, Sidharth & Manoj Join Salman
- Bigg Boss 11: Rani Mukherjee To Promote Her Comeback Film Hichki On Salman Khan’s Show!
- WOW! Rani Mukerji Spotted At Durga Puja Sans Baby Adira; Looks So Pretty Even After Gaining Weight!
- Jaw-dropping Pictures Of Rani Mukerji That Will Leave You Gasping For More!
- #RealPataka: Pregnant Rani Mukherjee's Diwali Selfie With Preity Zinta Will Lighten Your Day!
- Pregnant Rani Mukherjee & Her Baby Will Get This Wonderful Gift From Aditya Chopra!
- #Awww: Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's Unseen Photoshoot For Kuch Kuch Hota Hai [PICS]
Iftar parties are conducted by prominent personalities like the Khans and politicians. Apart from politician Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party, this time an odd Bollywood couple is also hosting an Iftar party. Yes, the newly wed celebrity couple, Rani Mukerji and her hubby Aditya Chopra are hosting an Iftar party for the first time this year. The Rani and Aditya's Iftar party will be held today, 7th July, 2014.
This is supposed to be the first Bollywood Iftar party in this season. So what to expect in this Bollywood Iftar party? Shahrukh, Salman hug and many A listers at the guest list? Well, there is something more to expect from the Rani and Adity'a Iftar party.
The trailer of his upcoming production Daawat-e-Ishq, featuring Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra in the lead roles, will also be unveiled at the event. The upcoming movie is directed by Habib Faisal and is a love story of a Hyderabadi salesgirl and a cook from Lucknow.
Filmmaker Aditya Chopra is going to make his first public appearance post his hush hush wedding with his long time girlfriend, Rani Mukerji. While Rani is all geared up to play Mardaani and has been making some public appearances, the Iftar party of this Bollywood celebrity couple is the first occasion hosted by the couple post their wedding.
We really expect this business cum pleasure evening will be a huge success just like Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party where Salman and Shahrukh's hug is making headlines for the past 2 years. We Aditya is going to launch the trailer of his next release, Daawat-e-Ishq. Lets see what else can happen at his Iftar party.
What Can Happen At Rani and Aditya's Iftar Party?
Rani, Aditya Are First Time Hosts
This is the first time the couple are hosting a party as a couple. We need to see how the newly wed celebrity couple host the party together.
Rani's friends Salman and SRK to hug again?
Both Salman and SRK are close friends of Rani Mukerji. Expecting SRK at Aditya's party is expected. But lets see if Rani's other close friends namely Salman and Aamir also turn up or not.
Kajol's re-union with Yash Raj banner?
Kajol who has given many hits with Yash Raj banner has been having some differences with them off lately. It all started in 2012 when her hubby complained for not getting many screens for his film, Son Of Sardaar. YRF's Jab Tak Hai Jaan released with Son of Sardaar and this lead to a tiff between them. Kajol since then was missing at YRF's parties and movies. This Iftar party might help bury rough memories and start afresh!
Daawat-e-Ishq Star Cast
As the trailer of the much awaited Bollywood film is going to be launched at the Bollywood Iftar party, so expect Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapur at the party.
Kajol and Rani's Patch Up
Kajol and Rani who are also cousins have been avoiding each other since Jab Tak Hai Jaan tiff happened between Ajay Devgn and yash Raj banner. Kajol was not even invited to grand Bollywood premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan even though cousin Rani had the guest list. So, the Iftar party of Rani and Aditya might see a patch up of the celebrity siblings as well.
Vidya who is also the sister-in-law of Aditya Roy Kapur can make her presence felt at Rani's Iftar party just to cheer up for her dewar!
Uday and Nargis together?
Well this doubt might clear tonight as we will know if the alleged couple actually broke up or not!