- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
- Reaction To Hichki Is Truly Humbling, Says Producer Maneesh Sharma
- Hichki Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Why Did Rani Mukerji Become 'Incredibly Emotional' After Hichki's Release?
- Hichki First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Rani Mukerji Reminisces Her LAST CONVERSATION With Sridevi & Reveals THIS Person Brought Them Closer
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji's Heartfelt Performance Scores Full Marks On The Report Card!
Since Rani Mukerji tied the knot, she has been in grapevine over pregnancy rumours. After Vidya Balan, the Bong beauty and Chopra bahu has become the new target for gossip mongers. Since Rani tied the knot in April 2014 with her long time beau, Aditya Chopra, she has been making headlines over pregnancy rumours.
The only question that comes in mind is, "Is she or is she not?" Her recent visit on the sets of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa has spread the speculations whether the Mardaani actress is pregnant or not. Rani Mukerji who wore a Sabyasachi anarkali looked plump which is one of the reasons she became targeted over pregnancy rumours.
However, her outfit was not the only reason that invited the rumours. According to reports, Rani came on the sets 2 hours late as she had to visit a doctor. It was reported that Rani had flu for which she went to consult a doctor that is why she came late. Moreover, Rani could not climb the stairs and that is when the gorgeous judge, Madhuri Dixit came in to help the Bong beauty.
Since her Jhalak visit, Rani Mukerji's pregnancy rumour is spreading like fire. Here are some of the reasons why the 36-year-old Mardaani actress Rani Mukerji is the new pregnancy rumour target.
Why Rani Mukerji Is Considered Pregnant?
In Aiyyaa, Rani lost weight and looked curvy. However, post wedding, Rani looks fat again. This weight gain also happened with Aishwarya Rai during her pregnancy when she hid her good news.
Rani's Desire For Babies
In a recent interview, Rani confessed that she wants to have babies soon. She even expressed that she loves babies and spoke about motherhood.
The Jhalak Moments
Recently, Rani Mukerji came on the sets of Jhalak to promote her upcoming movie, Mardaani. Her covering outfit, doctor visit and difficulty in climbing the stairs reportedly spread the rumour of her pregnancy.
Her Style Quotient
Rani's style quotient has changed post wedding. She wears loose-fitting outfits which is adding weightage to the pregnancy rumours.
Her Less Public Appearances
Of late, Rani Mukerji is giving very less public appearances. After the trailer launch, we got to see her next public appearance on Jhalak show.
Shy To Pose
Since Rani tied the knot in a hush hush wedding, she is running away from the camera lens. The couple even threw a reception for close friends. Rani is not even promoting her next Yash Chopra banner production Mardaani extensively. We wonder why Rani and Adi are escaping media lights?