- Rani Mukerji: We Are Actors & Not Models; We Have To First Do Justice To Who We Are On Screen!
- Rani Mukherji's Open Letter On Her Birthday Is A Tight Slap To The Double Standards Of Bollywood!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- WHOM IS SHE HINTING AT? Rani Mukherji's Take On Pay Disparity Will Give Major Burns To Some Actors
- RIP Sridevi! Rani Mukherji: It's A Huge Loss For Me; I Will Never Forget Her Contribution In My Life
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- LOL! Rani Mukherji Makes Fun Of Her Husband Aditya Chopra At Home & Calls Him A 'Loser'
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Rani Mukherji Admits She CURSES & ABUSES Husband Aditya Chopra Every Day
- OUCH! Aditya Chopra Had A PROBLEM With Rani Mukherji's Star Status
- WAIT WHAT! Rani Mukherji Says If Aditya Chopra Was Like KJo, She Wouldn't Have Fallen In Love
And to make her maiden post marriage appearance more special, Rani in traditional married looks was seen all smiling along with her mother-in-law Pamela Chopra.
Rani's presence was marked in the launch of Diva'ni store at Mumbai and the Bong actress looked super gorgeous in a bright red Anarkali suit coupled with colourful bangles, bindi, vermilion on head and a pretty wide smile on her face.
It seems the newly wed Chopra Bahu shares a fine rapport with her mother-in-law and has been enjoying the best part of her life. Hubby Aditya must also have been equally happy, although shy Aditya chose to remain behind the scene.
There has been much curiosity regarding Rani's post marriage looks and this appearance surely pleased her fans.
Others to be present in the event were Poonam Dhillon, Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, Kiran Rao among others.
Check out some pictures where Rani soothes the camera lenses with her beautiful traditional appearance.
Rani Mukherji With Mother-In-Law
Rani who tied marriage knot with Aditya Chopra recently seemed all happy posing with her sasu ma.
Rani Mukherji In Red
Rani Mukherji is all set to make a come back in Bollywood with her hubby's production Mardaani in which she will be playing the role of a cop.
Rani Posing With Sasu Ma
Rani seemed very friendly with her mother-in-law and they both must be sharing good rapport as the duo were seen talking to each other and giggling very often.
Rani, Mother-In-Law And The Ballons
Rani's maiden appearance post her wedding was marked during the launching of Diva'ni store at Mumbai. The launching event was attended by several other celebrities from the B-Town.
Happily Married Rani
Rani and Aditya dated each other for quite a long time and finally the couple had a close door marriage at Italy. Aditya however, is not regarded as someone with much romance sense but he surely is a good husband which can be assessed by the wide smile of Rani.