- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan, the Badshah of Bollywood was not always a big star but he did grow up with quite a lot of Bollywood celebrities. Dreaming to be a big star someday, he surely fulfilled all of his dreams.
Shahrukh said, "My father used to run the NSD mess (located opposite Modern School) during Nadira Babbar's time. He ran restaurants, but he would spend most of his time there and not at his other restaurants. I studied at St. Columbus and would come there and wait for my sister for two hours and then we would go home. I was a very cute child and my entire childhood was spent there in the laps and roaming around with arguably India's finest actors. It sounds very strange, but I used to call Raj Babbar, Babbar sher uncle as he used to teach me some of the greatest plays, be it Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda, Razia Sultana or Tughlaq."
He further went on to add as to how he always wanted to be an actor, "I have only grown up wanting to be an actor growing up watching these actors, be it Rohini Hattangadi along with many others. I may not meet them now, but they have taught me how to act. Anupam Kher used to come there, Naseer ( Naseeruddin Shah) bhai used to teach at Modern School. I have watched all their plays and rehearsals for months. I remember watching Raghu bhai (Raghubir Yadav) who was the junior most then, singing the Ganpati puja during rehearsals."
Born on 2nd November 1965, the actor has managed to rule the Bollywood industry for more than two decades. The proof of which is his last release, Happy New Year, which broke all the Box Office records.
Shahrukh even married his childhood sweetheart Gauri in 1991. With such a fun childhood, how can you not be curious to check out rare and unseen childhood pics. Take a look.
Shahrukh himself said, "I was a very cute child."
SRK's sister holding baby Shahrukh in her lap.
Baby Shahrukh along with his sister playing on his grandpa's lap.
Baby Shahrukh taking bath in a tiny tub.
Baby Shahrukh playing with his toys on the lawn.
Shahruk Sipping Cola
Shahrukh Khan is seen sipping a cold drink.
The green highlighted kid is Shahrukh posing for a school pic.
Shahrukh In Childhood
Shahrukh looks exactly the same, no big changes to what he looks like today.
SRK With Sister
Shahrukh all dressed up and posing for a picture with sister.
Shahrukh Khan during his early teens.
Shahrukh With Friends
Shahrukh with his gang of friends.
Shahrukh With Gauri
Shahrukh Khan with Gauri, a pic that was taken during the start of their relationship.