- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
Priyanka Chopra has been criticised of late for being cast as Mary Kom in the sports biopic. The international diva is facing a lot of outrage by the social enthusiasts ever since the first look of her as Mary Kom was released.
Mary Kom is a biopic Bollywood movie which shows the life and struggles of Indian boxing champion, Mary Kom. Although Priyanka is being criticised for being cast as Mary Kom, we really think that she is credible enough to give justice to this character.
Haters said that real life stars and new faces could have been launched in Mary Kom (something like we saw in Chak De India). Some even passed racist comments on why not a North East girl or actress for Mary Kom's biopic.
Well, Priyanka Chopra is a talented and National Award winning actress who gets into the character and makes us connect with it. Be it in Barfi or Fashion, Pee Chee has shown that she is the most sought after actress in Bollywood who can make us laugh as well as cry.
To bring a hold to this criticism, we came up with some reasons why Priyanka Chopra is the best option for Mary Kom.
Reasons Priyanka Chopra Is Best As Mary Kom:
She Gets Into The Character
This is one of the reasons why Priyanka Chopra is the best actress for Mary Kom. We have seen the actress experiment a lot when compared to other actresses. Be it as an autistic girl in Barfi or as a model in Fashion, Priyanka gave justice to the roles she played.
Priyanka Chopra is a mainstream actress who has a big mass appeal. She has fans worldwide thanks to her her acting skills, beauty and style.
The Hard Effort
Being a North-East is not important when hard effort has been put on to bring the character alive on the silver screen. Priyanka Chopra worked really hard to look like a boxer. From building muscles to practicing boxing, she has gone in-depth to get in the character. It reminds us of Farhan Akhtar who was last seen playing a sportsperson (Milkha Singh) and the way he transformed to give justice to the athlete.
Earlier Bollywood actors like Ajay Devgn and Irrfan Khan and Farhan Akhtar have played in biopics.
Perfect For Action Roles
Priyanka Chopra has proved that she is perfect for action movies after we saw her stunts in Don series. Even after seeing the trailer of Mary Kom, we are really happy to see her doing nice stunts as a boxer.