- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
- Hrithik Roshan Receives A Special Gift From A Fan On Hrehaan's Birthday!
- IPL 2018! Ranveer Singh Will Not Perform At The Opening Ceremony
- Baaghi 2: Meet The Tony Jaa of B-town; Akshay Kumar & Hrithik Roshan Are All Praise For Tiger Shroff
- B-Town Applauds Heartfelt Poem Penned By Hrithik Roshan!
- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
Hrithik Roshan is one of the most lovable and desirable actors of Bollywood. The pin up boy of the glamourous Bollywood industry is one of the highest paid superstars of Bollywood. With his very debut film, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Hrithik was declared a superstar! His handsome hunk looks makes him one of the most desirable and handsome actors of Bollywood ever. Hrithik has also been named the Greek God, thanks to his not so Indian looks!
If we need to bring down some of the reasons to love the handsome actor, then the list would be incomplete! Hrithik Roshan, the Indian actor and dancer is well known for his versatility and work ethic in addition to great dramatic range. There are many reasons why we would love the handsome and perfectly fit superstar, Hrithik Roshan.
Did you know Hrithik Roshan who is a celebrity kid started his career from a scratch. He has worked in his father, Rakesh Roshan's numerous films and has done every possible task to understand the business completely. Hrithik used to evens weep the floors and bring tea so as to know how things work from scratch level. It is something which is unexpected from a star kid! He had no tantrums and did minor jobs as well without bothering about his star kid image.
Another reason to love Hrithik Roshan is, he is a real motivator. Even after having so many health voes, the actor always battled his health conditions and came up stronger and confident. Moreover, Hrithik has been one of the Bollywood actors who has struggled hard to maintain his superstar position. After his super hit debut with Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, the actor failed miserably with a list of flops. He was even described by a magazine as "Finished". However, this motivated the actor and he is one of the Bollywood celebrities who holds 6 Filmfare Awards!
Here are some of the reasons why we always love Hrithik Roshan:
No Star Kid Attitude
Before making his runaway blockbuster debut with Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Hrithik has worked on the sets of his father, Rakesh Roshan. He used to even sweep the floors, get tea etc to know the business completely.
The Runaway Superstar
Hrithik made his Bollywood debut which was extremely remarkable hit film,Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. It is the only Bollywood movie which grabbed more than 100 awards and was also entered in Limca Book of Records in 2003.
Hrithik has a style quotient that will make you go crazy for him. Be it in casuals or formal tuxedos, Hrithik carries himself with the ultimate style that make women crave for the Greek God!
Hrithik had a lot of problems. Did you know he used to stammer in his childhood? His classmates used to make fun of him, but the actor worked really hard to get over the problem. Moreover, the actor suffers from a lot of health voes. However, he has always came up strong and healthy with God's grace.
The Handsome Father
He might not have played father based roles on-screen. But, Hrithik is one of the most handsome fathers of Bollywood. He has two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan with ex-wife, Sussanne Khan.
30 Thousand Proposals
He might have tied the knot immediately after his debut film, and disappointed his fans nationwide. Hrithik however received more than 30,000 proposals for on Valentine's Day from fans.
An Amazing Dancer
One of the reasons we love Hrithik all the more is his dance. Hrithik was diagonised with scoliosis at the age of 21 which means that he can't dance ever. But, the actor made it!