- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Happy New Year starring the hit jodi, Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone is slated to release this Diwali i.e 23rd Of October. But before that we'll be getting a little sneak peek into the movie through its trailer which will be releasing today.
From the looks of the motion poster the film seems quite interesting and seems to have a Dhoom influence going on but none of it matters as long as we have the hit jodi back. The duo have given box office hits like Om Shanti Om and Chennai Express together and we can't wait to watch them back on-screen.
The film has an ensemble cast which includes, Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah, Sonu Sood, Sarah-Jane Dias and Jackie Shroff.It seems to be a action comedy-drama film which is directed by Farah Khan and produced by Gauri Khan under the banner of Red Chillies Entertainment.
The tagline on the poster reads "Iss Diwali... Todenge Taale India Waale", which suggests that the story is based on some big robbery. As part of the promotions, an official Twitter handle of all characters in the movie has been initiated. The trailer of the film will be attached with the prints of Singham Returns.
Much before the release of the film, the worldwide distribution rights were sold to Yash Raj Films for Rs 1.25 billion, the satellite rights were sold to Zee Network for Rs 650 million and the music rights to T-Series for Rs 120 million, earning a total pre-release revenue of Rs 2.02 billion.
The film's cast and crew, along with rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will travel on a promotional tour titled "SLAM!". Starting from 19 September in Houston, it will continue to New Jersey, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver and San Jose.
Check out the reasons for why you should watch Happy New Year trailer...
Shahrukh Khan is called the King Of Bollywood and the reason being that his films are always paisa vasool and entertaining, so we can't wait to watch him on big screen again.
Deepika is the reigning queen who has created a record for back to back hits and there has been no actress yet who has been able to beat her record. Deepika is a versatile actress who has given an awesome performance in all her movies so we can't wait to watch what she is going to do in this movie.
The hit jodi is back, after watching their super hit movies like Om Shanti Om and Chennai Express, we were eagerly waiting for them to pair up again and set the screen on fire. So I am a little curious to know what they are going to do in this movie. Aren't you?
We could not have asked for a better cast, each actor is better than the other and we are eagerly waiting to see what 'damaal' they are going to create on-screen.
Unlike her brother Sajid, Farah is more stable minded and has given some of the best films to the industry. From Main Hoon Na to Om Shanti Om, her movies have been entertaining and we can't wait to watch, what she has in store for us.
The tagline on the poster reads "Iss Diwali... Todenge Taale India Waale", which suggests that the story is based on some big robbery. So the question is will this be better than Dhoom 3? Only the trailer can give us a better picture.