- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
Deepika Padukone is like the 'Golden Girl' Of Bollywood, who is achieving succes with every project she does. And the audiences too are head over heels in love with her and that's why we are listing out the reasons that has made us go ga-ga over her.
When she got into playing Badmiton, she aced it and when she entered modelling, she became the top supermodel in the country and when she took the plunge into acting, everyone knows what she conquered. When Deepika Padukone steps out of a fancy yellow car and walks the red carpet of her movie's premiere, smiling and waving at a massive crowd of her awe-struck admirers.
From a rank newcomer playing a superstar to becoming one of Bollywood's topmost heroines, the stunner has come a long way in almost six years and three back to back hits to her credit Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express and Ram-Leela but it was her character Naina Talwar from Ranbir Kapoor-starrer 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' that won many hearts.
Her bespectacled look, simplicity and acting prowess struck the right chord with the movie buffs. The film completed a year on May 31 and some of her fans put together Naina Talwar page on Facebook March 13, which went live in May. Her next movie with Shah Rukh Khan, Happy New Year is going to release very soon and the actress is going to shine in this movie as well.
There's a lot to dig about this leggy beauty. Here are 10 things we absolutely love about Deepika Padukone...
She Is Hot
She's got it all- fabulous figure, gorgeous face, long, long, long legs and, most importantly, truckloads of poise.
Bollywood has a weakness for dimpled celebrities. Deepika is no exception. Her dimples unquestionably add to her darling quotient.
Her Friendly Personality
She has many friends in the industry like Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh etc. She is known to hang out with her Bollywood buddies time and again.
The grace with which she made Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani with former beau Ranbir Kapoor impressed us. The ex-lovers conducted themselves with so much dignity, many noted how wonderful it is to see this mature facet of modern-day relationships.
Not many actors are able to dissociate their personal equations with their professional lives and hurt their career in the process. But Deepika Padukone is too wise to make such blunders.
The actress looks good in just about any outfit.
Badminton champion Prakash Padukone's daughter is a born athlete. The sport practically runs in her blood and Deepika pursued it actively during her study years till a life in showbiz beckoned.
She leads a disciplined lifestyle and is quite proud of her meticulous organising, multi-tasking skills. Never to tag along her mommy-daddy for anything, the 27-year-old runs her household and staff all by herself without any interference.
The usually politically correct Deepika does have a mischievous side to her, which usually comes out on Koffee With Karan's show.
She specially trained in the martial arts, jujitsu for her role of a half-Indian, half-Chinese femme fatale in Chandni Chowk To China. Her film with Rajnikanth, Rana, too boasts of the actress doing some heavy-duty stunts.
Uber Classy Diva
She takes criticism in her stride, acknowledges her limitations and strives to work hard at getting better. She handles praise with equal composure. She's bighearted enough to let bygones be bygones.