- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
Happy New Year will finally hit the theatres tomorrow, on October 24th! The grand premiere show was held early in the day in Dubai where the entire cast, Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah and director Farah Khan were present.
The makers have adopted several unique strategies to promote their movie, from Slam! The tour to innumerable TV show promotions to a reality show called Indiawaale. Somewhere the reason I feel they went so over board with the promotions of their movie is not because they were confident about it but rather that they too know how bad their movie will be.
These over board promotions were just to fool audiences to flood into theatres, it worked because the advance booking got the movie is happening at such a high rate that the tickets are almost over, at least in the Bangalore city. From when the trailer of the movie has released, i have so not been happy about the movie. Trust me the casting and several other aspects had got me so excited about the movie that I was eagerly waiting to see a small jhalak and but the trailer disappointed me hugely and I have lost all the interest to watch the movie.
The premiere has already happened in Dubai and the reviews are out which totally justify my opinion about the movie, that it is going to be a big flop. The movie may mint money owing to the huge promotions but there are several aspects about the Happy New Year movie that scream from rooftops that it will be a flop story that will drive the audiences out of the theatres.
Trust me on this and continue reading to find out 10 reasons why Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year will be a big flop...
Shahrukh Khan's Role
Ok! Point one, great that he has got eight pack abs but what more? If body was the only thing we were interested in seeing then John would have been the biggest Bollywood star we have ever seen. His role in the movie doesn't seem interesting at all.
He was a great actor when he was young but it is time he accepts that his career in Bollywood is over and retires. Over the years any movie that he has acted in has flopped big time. Why would you cast this guy?
Deepika Padukone's Role
Whenever I see Deepika in the trailer or songs, I just get a feeling that this was probably a wrong choice of film for her. After Ram Leela this will definitely be a huge down. Her role seems to boring and spice less.
Farah Khan Film
As much as her films click, her movies are not that great and she should rather stick to choreographing dance steps. After her last movie, Tees Maar Khan I am scared to go watch her movie.
The actor has talent and Bol Bachchan and Guru are proof of that but what the hell is he doing in this movie. His role and acting is so irritating.
Vishal Shekar have given some of the best songs in the industry but somehow Happy New Year songs have failed to impress me.
Another actor gone to waste, he is capable of so much more but he is resorted to such cheap role of a dumb person with smoke blowing out his ears.
Weakest plot, seems like just another Dhoom movie and nothing else.
No Sense Of Humour
The so called jokes in the movie seemed so boring, there was absolutely no sense of humour in the dialogues.
The trailer is the key to a good movie, as you show the best bits of the movie in the trailer to draw the audience. Here the trailer was only so bad, I can't imagine how the movie will be.