- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
Hrithik Roshan has been making the headlines for his whopping Rs 50 crores fee he is charging for Ashutosh Gowariker's next Mohenjo Daro. His upcoming movie Bang Bang is yet to release and already the makers are ready to cough up such a huge sum for the actor. This makes us wonder what ther Bollywood actor's remuneration per film is.
Today, we are going to be revealing the top Bollywood actor's remuneration per film. Hrithik who is taking Rs 50 crores for his next has definitely become the highest paid actor now. Ashutosh is currently in talks with a leading studio. "The modalities are being worked out and the studio will come on board in the next 15 days. Hrithik's first-of-its-kind pay structure has been taken into account," says the source.
Trade expert Manoj Desai said, "He was brilliant in Ashutosh's period drama Jodhaa Akbar and Mohenjo Daro is also a period drama." If you wondered what has made Hrithik charge such a huge fee, then it is because unlike his earlier films, the actor wont' be taking a profit share. Instead Hrithik is charging a one time fee of Rs 50 crores to the makers and leaving all the profit shares to them and the producers.
The present trend in Bollywood is this, apart from taking a nominal salary amount per film, the actors also shared a profit cut of the films they do. But with Hrithik Roshan's Bang Bang still in the making, it is nice to see such a huge hike in his fee. Bang Bang, is a remake of Hollywood's action movie Knight and Day, it is set to release worldwide on 2 October.
Anyways let's check out what the other A-list Bollywood actors remuneration per film is, read on to find out what the biggies in Bollywood charge per film.
He is presently the highest paid actor, with him reportedly taking Rs 50 crores for Ashutosh Gowariker's Mohenjo Daro.
He charged around Rs 25 to Rs 28 crores for Kick. It is said that when it comes to his brothers, Sohail and Arbaaz producing a movie, the actor's remuneration is the overseas profit. While this is just his charge per film, with his share in profit, the actor makes close to Rs 55 crore from a movie.
The actor allegedly took Rs 22 crores for Chennai Express and after the success of the movie, SRK is apparently hiking his fee again. The actor makes around Rs 33 crores from a movie.
In spite of Himmatwala failing at the Box Office, the actor has reportedly charged Rs 18 crores for Singham Returns and Rs 25 crores for Action Jackson.
Dhoom 3 makers reportedly paid a whopping Rs 35 crores to Aamir Khan, to get the actor to do the movie. He makes around Rs 40 crores from a movie.
The action khiladi takes around Rs 20 crore as remuneration per film. His upcoming projects are It's Entertainment and Gabbar. He too takes profit share and gets roughly Rs 45 crores from a movie.
Saif Ali Khan
The actor charges around 10 crore per film, his next movie Phantom stars Katrina Kaif opposite him.
John allegedly takes around Rs 8 crores per film. His upcoming movies are Welcome Back and Dostana 2.
Ranbir Kapoor's next is Bombay Velvet and Jagga Jasoos for which he allegedly took Rs 15 crores.
The actor allegedly earns around Rs 8-9 crores per film. His upcoming movies are Dil Dhadakne Do, Finding Fanny and Kill Dil.
The handsome boy allegedly charges Rs 8-9 crores per film but with Haider, the actor has not charged a penny.
The actor allegedly charges around Rs 6-8 crores per film. The actor's price is increasing with the ongoing success his movies achieve.