- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
Whether Bollywood actresses get paid their worth or not, should it be increased, decreased I have no idea. But what we did get to know is what these Bollywood actresses are roughly paid per film. Yes! If sources are to be believed then Bollywood actresses remuneration per movie has been revealed.
But a number of Bollywood actresses feel that they are not being paid their worth and that only the hero of the movies gets paid well, while their remuneration is still low. Few days ago Vidya Balan was asked about her views on this subject and this is what she had to say. "Remuneration has changed but if you compare it with what the men get it is still very different. But I would say let's not compare it because just five per cent of these films are being made. I think we will get our due. We are slowly moving towards that," Vidya said.
The curvy actress feels that the actresses in the industry need to be paid better in at least a typical commercial film as they too contribute to the success of the movie. "I think in the so called typically commercial films women need to get paid better because they also contribute towards the success of the film. But for some reason I think there is the most disparity," she said. While the actress feel things will change over the due course of time, many other actress have shared their view on this topic as well.
"Since the time I entered the industry, the growth (of women-centric movies in Bollywood) has been phenomenal. The kind of roles being written is great...Kangana Ranaut has done Queen, Vidya Balan did Kahaani...now it has more layers. Our cinema has come a long way. But one thing which has not changed is the remuneration for women. There is still a huge disparity. Let's see what happens with that," Katrina added. So let's check what these actresses are allegedly being paid, for one can not be sure if the price that has been leaked is true or not.
She reportedly takes 8 to 15 crores per film. Ek Tha Tiger , Jab Tak Hai Jaan , Dhoom 3 were her last blockbuster films.
She reportedly takes 10 To 14 Crores per film. Gori Tere Pyaar Mein was her last film.
She reportedly takes 5 To 9 Crores per film. Kahaani and Shaadi Ke Side Effects were her last film.
She reportedly takes 5 To 9 Crores per film. Don 2 , Andaaz , Fashion , Krish 3 and Gunday were her last films.
She reportedly takes 5 To 8 Crores per film. Cocktail, Race 2 , Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani , Chennai Express and Ram Leela were her last films.
She reportedly takes 3 To 8 Crores per film. Jab Tak Hai Jaan was her last film.
She reportedly takes 3 To 7 Crores per film. Dabangg , Rowdy Rathore , Joker , Action Jackson ,Bullet Raja and Holiday were her last films.
She reportedly takes 4 To 5 Crores per film. Race , Singularity , Most Welcome , No Entry Main Entry , Raaz 3 and Humshakals were her last films.
She reportedly takes 2.5 Crores per film. Raanjhanaa , Bhag Milkha Bhag and Bewakoofiyaan were her last films.
She reportedly takes 3 To 4.5 Crores per film. Queen and Revolver Rani were her last films.
She reportedly takes 3-4 Crores per film. House Full 2 , Race 2 and Murder 2 were her last films
She reportedly takes 3-4 Crores per film. Ghajini , Khaldi 786 , Ready , Bol Bachchan and House Full 2 were her last films