- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rishi Kapoor's Message To Young Actors: Observation Is The Tool For Becoming Good Actor, Not Gymming
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
- Rajma Chawal: Amyra Dastur's First Look Has 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Connection'!
- Rishi Kapoor Is Quite Reserved; Amitabh Bachchan Is Very Jovial: 102 Not Out Director Umesh Shukla
- Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's 102 Not Out Trailer Is Hilarious! Watch It Here
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Bollywood Celebs BLAST Diamond Trader Nirav Modi! Question The Banks, System & Politicians
Rishi Kapoor is was a star even before he entered the film industry, thanks to his superstar dad Raj Kapoor. He was born in Bombay as Rishi Raj Kapoor on September 4th, that makes him a birthday boy today. Happy birthday to Rishi Kapoor.
While the actor is famous for his versatile acting and was a huge heartthrob during the peak time of his career, in his personal life he was not that big of a star. When his on-screen persona was loved and cherished, his off-screen life was getting embroiled in a lot of controversies. The actor's relationship, love and marriage to Neetu Singh is known to all but what people are not aware of are his philandering ways.
The actor's first relationship was not with Neetu Singh, in fact he dated another actress with whom he broke up after five year. Now to find out who she was you' ll have to read the photo-slider.
While his affair to Dimple Kapadia was known to all, there are many other affairs that you are not aware of. Rishi first met Neetu during the shooting of Bobby but Neetu was busy with another movie and in the mean time he started to get close to Dimple Kapadia. There came a time when he even wanted to propose to her but his dad Raj Kapoor rejected this idea of his and therefore Rishi too dropped it, for he would never go against his parents.
It is at this point that he got closer to Neetu Singh and the duo got into a relationship. Rishi was said to be a very strict boyfriend and never allowed Neetu to shoot after 8.30 pm but the actor was not so strict with himself and ended up having affairs even though he was in relationship.
To know how his philandering ways and affairs affected his marriage, read further!
Rishi was dating an actress called Yasmin during his teenage but later broke up with her.
In the late 1990's, the insiders of the industry claimed that Rishi was turning into an alcoholic and some newspapers also carried the reports of a complaint being filed by Neetu against Rishi for domestic violence.
Some also reported that Neetu had left her husband and started her own saloon to earn money. However, she soon returned to the Kapoor household and took care of her husband and children.
Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia met after she broke up with her teen-age boyfriend Rishi Kapoor. Dimple Kapadia and Rishi Kapoor became friend while filming Bobby.
It's said that Rishi was quite amused by Neetu but Rishi secretly also had his eyes on his co-star Dimple. Over time, Rishi developed strong feelings for Dimple and decided to propose to her which Raj Kapoor din't approve of. Rishi, who had always worshiped his father, couldn't go against him and decided to end his affair with Dimple. Meanwhile, another man managed to steal Dimple's affection- superstar Rajesh Khanna.
It is said that after marriage too Rishi Kapoor had affairs with actresses half his age and one among them was Divya Bharti.
It was rumoured that Rishi Kapoor even had an affair with Juhi Chawla when he was married to Neetu.
Neetu was aware of his affairs but decided not to act on it, she said in an interview, "Even when we were dating, he remained a total flirt and would pretend he did not have other affairs when he was caught and always denied it. I knew that. But I was too innocent and if he said 'nahi hai' I would believe him. He knew in his mind that I was a simple person and felt yeh mujhe sambhal legi and that he could mould and dominate over me."
Rishi Kapoor himself said in an interview once, "Like him, I also had many girlfriends and link-ups before I married Neetu."