- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Know Why Ajay Devgn Laughed Out Loud After Hearing A Film Script! Details
- This Famous Bollywood Actor Introduced Kichcha Sudeep To Twitter!
- HE’S IN A BIG MESS! Abhishek Bachchan Is Damn AFRAID Of Wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; It’s Shocking
- Bank Chor Movie Review: Beware Of These Chor Who Steal Away Precious Minutes Of Your Life!
- TOO CUTE TO HANDLE! Genelia D'Souza's Little Special One, Rahyl Turns One!
- Riteish Deshmukh On Social Media Trolls: People Are Mature Enough To Deal With It
- BEWARE Aamir And Salman Khan! This 'Bank Chor' Is Stealing Away Your Film Posters!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Sidharth Malhotra & Riteish Deshmukh's Ek Villain Is Remade In Malayalam!
- India Is Rocking At The Oscars Red Carpet! Says Riteish Deshmukh
- Varun Dhawan & Riteish Deshmukh Share BSF Jawan’s Video! Goes Viral On Social Media
- So Sweet! Genelia D'souza's Cute Message For Her Son Riaan Will Make Your Weekend!
The proud parents of a baby boy, Riteish and Genelia are in cloud nine. Genelia delivered a beautiful boy last evening. The couple got married in 2012 after seeing each other for 10 years.
They are called the Bollywood's cutest couple. When they were seen at Arpita Khan's wedding reception in Mumbai, Genelia looked every bit beautiful and glowing.
Riteish and Genelia is not only off-screen couple, they have also been on-screen couple in movies like Tujhe Meri Kasam and Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.
The couple have always kept their personal life away from media glare since the time they were married. The news about Genelia's pregnancy was kept secret for a while before Riteish confirmed it in an interview to a leading daily.
The excited Riteish took it to Twitter to share the happiness. The actor had tweeted, "It's a BBBOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" Bollywood actors and close friends of the couple also wished them.
Social media is such a boon to people now a days, people get to know everything very fast. Some of the wishes that Riteish received are lined up down.
Check it out by clicking the pictures.
"Congratulations to @Riteishd and @geneliad who are blessed with a baby boy. Lots of hugs and kisses to the new born !!!" posted Arbaaz Khan.
Amrita Arora had wished the couple and posted, "Congratulations @Riteishd and @geneliad on ur beautiful baby boy!"
The actor known for his witty character had posted this and wished.
"@Riteishd Baap re Baap...congratulations."
"Heartiest congratulations to my dearest @Riteishd and new mama @geneliad!! Welcome to the best time in ur life!!! :-))"posted this beautiful actress.
Abhishek posted and welcomed Riteish to the parents club.
Congratulations @Riteishd and @geneliad on the arrival of the greatest gift ever. Welcome to the parents club!!
This pretty actress joined the people who wished the new parents in Twitter. She posted, "Massive congrats @geneliad & @Riteishd .. Sooo thrilled for u! I'm sure the lil one is super cute like his parents! God bless! Biggest hug"
Tusshar and Riteish are very close friends. The actor had posted, "Many congrats to papa @Riteishd & mummy @geneliad on this awesome piece of news! I think I predicted right, the other day!"
Vivek Oberoi was Riteish's co-star in Grand Masti. Vivek wished the couple like this.
Congrats!!! @Riteishd @geneliad on the arrival of a beautiful baby boy! Welcome 2 fatherhood bhau,no more "Grandmasti" now lol! Loadsa love!