- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
At the launch party of Devil song from Kick last Friday, the camera persons reportedly requested Salman to pose at a particular spot, which the star refused to do. A face-off began between the star's security detail and the shutterbugs at 10.30pm and continued till 11pm. The rest is obviously history with Salman getting banned by the media, this isn't happening for the first time, many stars have been banned by the media and you can check out who those people are.
Salman Khan after the incident took to twitter and tweeted, "This is wat I call a stand, the photographers r gonna loose out on wrk, but hv still taken a decision not to take my pics, happy fr them." This aggravated the situation causing the Bombay News Photographers Association (BNPA) to issue an order to the photographers affiliated with the body to not click the actor's images at promotional or casual events.
Many stars feel the photographers should not huddle up like that and it was not Salman's fault that such a incident happened. Kangana Ranaut even quoted, "In my experience, the photographers sometimes show uncourteous behaviour. They even scare you with their screams and comments such as ‘Aye, hat ja...'. They even push. I don't have bouncers or bodyguards. So it becomes a little bit uncomfortable that way. I wish they could display a little bit of gentleness and be nicer."
Actor Imran Khan too said, "Situations like these are always volatile. But I think a celebrity must take the onus upon themselves, and calm the situation. Your manager or security's voice may go unheard, and the chaos may continue, but if you interfere, you will be heard. Interacting with the photographers helps, and I personally do that." But the photographers have a different stance leading them to ban quite a few celebrities. Check out which Bollywood celebrity has been banned by the media.
Salman Khan has been banned by the BNPA, as the star's security behaved rudely with the photographers.
Shraddha Kapoor was recently banned by the photographers at Ek Villain's success party due to the actress's behaviour at an earlier event.
Kareena Kapoor was banned at a particular event along with her hubby when the couple arrived late at the event.
Saif Ali Khan
Saif was nabbed at an event along with Kareena when the duo walked in late, while Saif apologized, Kareena din't budge and the media walked out as the stars walked into the event.
Amitabh Bachchan had faced an entire media ban constituting no interviews, photos and not even a single mention of him in any kind of media, during his peak time. The reason was that the press was informed that he had brought an emergency ban over the press. So the press only banned him for bringing in such an idea. The media ban lasted for almost a decade.
Jacqueline Fernandez was a guest of honour at a popular event and she arrived really late than the accepted time. Even she had to suffer the no publicity stance for that particular event by the media.