- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Shahrukh Khan is proud to be doing a film with Farah Khan for they are working together after a gap of almost 7 years. This movie had to be Deepika Padukone's debut movie but things didn't work out then and so Farah decided to cast her again in this movie opposite Shahrukh Khan.
Speaking about the movie, SRK said, "As far as Happy New Year is concerned, I feel the genres are very unique. I might be talking out of no knowledge but as far as I know, there has not been a film that has mixed two diametrically opposite genres- dance and heist. It is never been done before. That mix itself is a success. I am not saying this as a producer but as an audience because I have seen parts of this film. Happy New Year can compete with any international movie as it looks like or can even better them."
"I am not boasting but I truly believe that this would be one film which will make every Indian proud in terms of quality. It is made with that scale, vision and that belief which definitely comes because it is a Farah Khan film," added Shahrukh Khan.
HNY is a Bollywood action comedy-drama film directed by Farah Khan and produced by Gauri Khan under the banner of Red Chillies Entertainment. The film has an ensemble cast which includes, Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah, Sonu Sood, Sarah-Jane Dias and Jackie Shroff. The film will be distributed worldwide by Yash Raj Films.
Check out 12 funky looks of Shahrukh Khan in Happy New Year trailer...
Shahrukh Khan has opted for a new look this time, a blonde streak in his hair.
The serious look for the heist the 6 losers have planned.
Shahrukh Khan and cast are all dressed in gold coloured capes and headbands.
Shahrukh looking cool in funky coloured outfits.
Shahrukh wearing leggings for dance rehearsals.
Shahrukh Khan look very pretty practicing ballet in a pink ballerina outfit.
Shahrukh Khan looks crazy funky in this pink hat.
Shahrukh Khan in disco deewane type outfit.
Shahrukh Khan and crew in leather outfits, they sure look like a dance troupe.
Shahrukh Khan looks so cool in this Mission Impossible look, he will be seen doing some high-octane stunts in the movie as well.
Shahrukh Khan's blonde look in the movie, he looks like a foreigner here.
Finally a suave looking Shahrukh Khan ready for his next blockbuster hit with Deepika Padukone following the success of Chennai Express.