- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan turned 49 years old on Sunday and even before his own family could celebrate the actor's birthday, many true Shahrukh fans had arrived outside his Mannat to celebrate his birthday.
Yes, you may not believe but thousands of fans were present outside Mannat at midnight, so that they could be the first ones to wish the actor. Shahrukh too was elated with the response and was seen waving to the fans and thanking them.
Dressed in black suit, the actor spent quite a lot of time greeting the fans, he even tweeted, " So many beautiful people outside Mannat. Thank you all for celebrating my birthday with such ownership and love. Very humbling."
The actor is already planning his 50th birthday, he said, ""Next year it's going to be more special as I will be turning 50." When asked about his thoughts on turning 49, he said: "I don't count age and I feel good and energised. I will be shooting for 'Fan' from tomorrow (Monday)."
Apart from success, his fan following has increased manifold too. "Earlier seven to eight people used to come here and celebrate my birthday. Now media has also increased and also my fans," said the star.
He further added, "It's a great feeling. I feel I am not so good for the kind of love I get. I am a small person and the kind of love I get, I feel blessed. What more can I ask for myself! I only wish that everyone gets a life like Shahrukh Khan."
At the end of his birthday, the actor again took to Twitter to thank his fans and posted a series of tweets, "Have spent the whole day & last night waving to the sea of loving ppl who collected outside the house. Thanx for making my B'Day so special."
Take a look at the number of fans who gathered outside Mannat at midnight to celebrate his birthday...
SRK Thanks Fans
SRK tweeted, "So many beautiful people outside Mannat. Thank you all for celebrating my birthday with such ownership and love. Very humbling."
Fans Galore At Midnight
Thousands of fans arrived outside Mannat at midnight.
Shahrukh Meeting Fans
The fans arrived in such huge number in the middle of the night it self.
The fans were present outside the actor's house almost the entire day.
Shahrukh Khan Tweet
"Have spent the whole day & last night waving to the sea of loving ppl who collected outside the house. Thanx for making my B'Day so special."
SRK's Flying Kiss
Shahrukh Khan giving flying kisses to fans.
Shahrukh Khan Happy
Shahrukh Khan tweeted, "So much happiness...so many people to share it with. Hope I am ‘enough' to do so...all my life."
Shahrukh Khan Waving To Fans
Shahrukh Khan tweeted, "This truly is turning out to be a ‘Happy New Year'...."
Shahrukh Khan Salutes
The actor salutes to the number of fans that were gathered outside his house in the middle of the night.
"Next year it's going to be more special as I will be turning 50," he said while celebrating his birthday at his house Mannat here.