- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan Are Superheroes: Anurag Kashyap
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
When Shahrukh Khana and Kajol first paired up in Baazigar, the lite up the screen on fire and they have managed to retain that spark in all the movies they have ever done together.
From Baazigar to My Name Is Khan, SRK and Kajol have always created magic on-screen. Their on-screen chemistry is difficult to explain for one is always left wondering if their love and romance was reel or real.
Their movie DDLJ is an iconic movie in Bollywood as well as for all the lovers in the country. People have tried to recreate that magic many times but unless it is Shahrukh Khan and Kajol, we fail to see that magic on-screen.
Khan and Kajol first paired up together in 1993 for Baazigar which was a thriller. While the film became a blockbuster, it also gave Bollywood its best romantic pair. In 1995, the sizzling jodi returned to silver screen with Karan Arjun and yet again charmed the movie goers.
Aditya Chopra's Dilwale Dhulaniya Le Jayenge which re-wrote box office history thanks to Shahrukh and Kajol's crackling chemistry. If that wasn't enough, the hit pair teamed up again for Karan Johar's debut directorial venture Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which redefined love in Bollywood.
The golden pair of Bollywood, which had won millions of hearts over the years and even defeated the likes of Raj Kapoor-Nargis and Amitabh Bachchan-Rekha to win the most popular jodi title and changed the dynamics of their relationship.
It feels good to see Shahrukh and Kajol on-screen and we are constantly hoping to see them together onscreen sometime soon. We are keeping our fingers crossed, what about you?
But in the mean time here are our 10 reason why Shahrukh and Kajol are the best couple in Bollywood.
Best On-screen Chemistry
The couple's on-screen chemistry seemed so real, that one would think that in real life too they are in love.
The magic the couple created with DDLJ movie can never be forgotten, it replace Romeo and Juliet in India. Many people got inspired by this movie and even today people take this movie as a reference in their love story.
They Make Us Fall In Love
The couple with their realistic chemistry on-screen make us fall in love. Every time you watch them on-screen you get that lovey-dovey feeling.
The Ultimate Pair
This couple is truly the best for we never get tired of seeing them on-screen. After watching few movie with Akshay and Sonakshi in the lead we are already bored, but with SRK and Kajol, we never get that feeling.
Reel Or Real?
We have always wished in our hearts that someday this couple would actually be a couple in real life too, like how we used to wish for Salman and Aishwarya.
Their romantic scenes are still copied, from the train scene in DDLJ to the scenes in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, their scenes are reincarnated time and again.
This was the couple that taught us "Friendship is Love" after which every boy and girl started to fall in love and propose to their respective friends.
If you make a list of all the movies they have together, from Baazigar to My Name Is Khan you'll observe one thing, you can watch them over and over again and still you wouldn't mind at all.
The magic that these three have created together, they have shown love like no one has before. These three have truly made us all fall in love.
We are to watch them on-screen again and can't wait for them to pair up for a new movie. A couple we want to badly watch on-screen again.