- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan Trolled In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju 'Munna Bhai' Memes! Really Hilarious
- Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Makes Jaws Drop With Her Latest Bikini Picture! View Here
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are one of the most cherished and loved on-screen couples who have won and entertained millions of hearts worldwide. SRK and Kajol has not only entertained, but also boosted love and friendship. The one of the favourite on-screen couples of Bollywood till date have given numerous hits and have been trendsetters for many people.
For example, in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge the on-screen couple showed that you can win you love and impress his/her parents if you are determined. Then came another super hit film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in which friendship and love were beautifully portrayed by Shahrukh and Kajol. The couple welcomed friendship bands which are still in fashion!
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol have worked in many movies together and created magic on-screen. They make like a match made in heaven. Unfortunately, Shahrukh and Kajol are married to others. Their chemistry has been so impressive and sizzling hot, that everyone wanted to see them from reel to real. However, whatever happens, it is for the good. Shahrukh once even said in an interview that no actress can replace Kajol on-screen. Although Shahrukh Khan and Kajol have shared screen space with many other gorgeous actresses and handsome actors respectively, no one can beat the on-screen chemistry of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol which started from Yash Raj banner in 1995.
Kajol even worked in movies with her hubby, Ajay Devgn, but they failed to win hearts. SRK on the other side has worked with gorgeous beauties like Juhi Chawla, Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone to name a few, but the magic that we see between SRK and Kajol on-screen is unbeatable. It can be concluded that no one can beat the on-screen chemistry of Kajol and Shahrukh Khan.
The chemistry was so strong that it was also rumoured that both the leading actor are having an affair. But, nothing could break the bond of friendship between real life friends, SRK and Kajol. Here are some of the best Shahrukh Khan and Kajol movies which we love.
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Movies We Love:
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)
It all started from the blockbuster, DDLJ. It was one of the best roles where SRK played (Raj) and Kajol (Simran). He fights for her love and the win her finally after emotion and action packed scenes. The train scene is still fresh on our minds.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
This is one of the classic movies of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol which showed a strong bond of friendship and love.
He might have played a negative role, but the chemistry of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol was just wow. At the end as well, she stays with him and not with her father who was the culprit.
My Name Is Khan
With the ups and downs, Kajol and SRK shared a very strong bond in this movie which can really encourage couples to support each other.
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Kajol played her crazy and bubbly role while SRK charmed us with his romantic role. No wonder, Kajol and Shahrukh make the best on screen couple of Bollywood we all love.
We still can't forget the sizzling chemistry of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol and this Bollywood movie. The song, Jati Hoon Main was a super hit, thanks to their chemistry and dance moves.