- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan is the ultimate King of Romance in the Bollywood. He has been giving many romantic movies which can make you fall in love with the actor. Apart from romancing on-screen, Shahrukh Khan is also in the news for being the King of Kisses.
At most of the occasions, Shahrukh Khan has been snapped kissing the leading ladies of the industry who have been his co-stars. The friendly gesture has been taken to such an extent that SRK has been questioned to be a little too touchy. At many events, Shahrukh Khan raised many eyebrows when he kissed his co-stars off-screen as well. These kisses are not intimate ones but a friendly gesture which can be labeled as a greeting kiss or a peck!
One of the most talked about off-screen kisses of Shahrukh Khan is with Katrina Kaif. The King of Romance dropped a kiss on the cheek of Katrina on the stage at the 18th annual Screen Awards. Katrina went expressionless and looked uncomfortable (may be due to her then beau, Salman Khan who is a rival of Shahrukh).
Another most talked about off-screen kiss of Shahrukh Khan is with Priyanka Chopra. SRK and Priyanka Chopra have always been in the limelight for their rumoured love affair. Although both always maintained silence and called each other friends, their intimate and cosy moments on the sets of Just Dance raised many eyebrows and gossips. Shahrukh kissed Pee Chee on her cheek during the shooting of the show which became a news instantly.
Here are some of the off-screen kisses of Shahrukh Khan which became big news.
Anushka Sharma who made her Bollywood debut opposite Shahrukh Khan with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi shared some kissing moments at one of the promotional events. Not only SRK but Anushka too kissed the handsome Khan!
SRK shares a special bond with Deepika who too was launched by him in Om Shanti Om.
These are some of the snaps of SRK kissing Deepika Padukone.
Shahrukh and Juhi were one of the best on-screen jodis of Bollywood. At Filmfare Nominations Night in 2012, SRK shared some fun with his friend, Juhi.
SRK shares the best on-screen chemistry with Kajol. The handsome actor was snapped kissing the hand of Kajol.
This off-screen kiss of SRK created a lot of buzz. At the 18th annual Screen Awards stage, Shahrukh Khan kissed Katrina Kaif on the cheek.
We saw a repeat at a promotional event of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. SRK kissed the hands of his co-star Kat.
SRK also dropped a nice kiss on the hand of Madhuri at 2 different occasions.
When you check the first pic (on your left), you cannot make out who the lady is. But the lady is none other than Mandira Bedi who has worked with Shahrukh Khan in the super hit film, DDLJ.
Preity and SRK are were good friends and the actor even got cosy with her at IPL matches.
This is one of the most controversial kisses which became the talk of the town instantly. SRK kissed the hand of rumoured girlfriend, Priyanka Chopra in front of his wife, Gauri Khan at an award show.
This kiss of Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra created a lot of buzz in the industry. The rumours of SRK and Pee Chee dating are always in the air and then seeing such cosy moments just makes us believe that something is cooking may be!
Their bromance is always mislead, but SRK and Karan are BFFs forever.