- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
Shahrukh Khan is one of the most searched and talked about Bollywood superstars. People especially his fans wants to know more and more about King Khan. It is not that less is said and talked about Shahrukh Khan, however there are some interesting revelations that Shahrukh Khan has done in his 22 years Bollywood journey.
At some occasions, Shahrukh Khan opened up about his personal life and revealed some interesting things which are worth knowing. For example, Shahrukh Khan has the bad habit of writing 'Lots of Love' on cheques.
Did you know Shahrukh is very particular about what he wears in the night. He prefers a particular fabric made pyjamas in the night which should be ironed. The witty actor says that you never know who might meet you in your dreams.
Another interesting revelation about Shahrukh Khan is, he has a very close friendship with Kajol. SRK and Kajol have worked together in 6 blockbuster movies which makes them one of the most loved on-screen couple in Bollywood. SRK feels that no actress can replace Kajol. Although Shahrukh has worked with many leading ladies like Deepika Padukone, Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla to name a few, he shares a special bond with Kajol.
We decided to take a look at some of the other shocking revelations done by Shahrukh Khan.
Shocking Revelations Done By Shahrukh Khan:
No actress can replace Kajol
SRK has worked with many Bollywood beauties like Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla, Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen and Deepika Padukone to name a few. However, SRK shares a special friendship with Kajol. No wonder, they make the best on-screen couple in Bollywood.
SRK shot to immense fame with his negative characters in Baazigar and Darr. People said that he can't become a hero again as the Deewana actor played negative character and landed the villain based roles. SRK revealed that "Even my best well wishers told me you can't be a hero again since you've killed a woman. But it paid off. In the long run, everything is sustainable, if you stick to it,
My feet should always be covered
As soon as SRK takes his shower, he wears his socks and shoes. Shahrukh doesn't like wearing slippers as well as he wants his feet to be covered every time.
On black suits
Srk is most of the times seen in black suits and t-shirts. He says, "It's easier since no one can tell if I am repeating a garment."
I am oversensitive
SRK recently said, "I am oversensitive and disrespect hurts me a lot." SRK doesn't like taking criticism which gets personal. At Anupam Kher's chat show, SRK said that "Don't like me, don't like my acting, but don't get personal either."
I try not to cry in front of my kids
At the same chat show, SRK said that he avoids crying in front of his kids as they feel bad. He continued that after some time, his kids make fun of him. Another revelation of Shahrukh Khan is that he cries whenever he is happy or misses his parents. "I cry when I think of my parents and when I am happy.
I still get nervous on the sets
He might be the king of Bollywood. But even after 22 years of acting experience, Shahrukh gets nervous on the sets. He said, "Even today when I go on the sets I get nervous before my first shot."
I am given more than what I deserve
In a recent meet, SRK said, "I feel I have been given a lot more than what I deserve and I have to return it to them...I owe them. I want to be on sets and want to work harder ...Lights Camera Action...Ohhh shit he is gone."
I have till date not seen Deewana
SRK who shot to fame with his hit first movie, Deewana recently revealed that he has not yet seen, Deewana. SRK wrote on his Twitter account, "I have till date not seen Deewana .I have a notion that I don't want to see my first or last creation. They are bookends, the story is between."
My first role was that of a Monkey in our Ram Leela
SRK revealed that he wanted to become an actor when he was a kid. "My first role was that of a Monkey in our Ram Leela. The other people will be like, 'Bolo Siyapati Ram Chandra ki' and the only thing I had to do was say 'Jai'! To many, it might just be one word but that one word helped me shrug away all the stage fright."